2

Beyoncé took a breath trying to make sure what she felt was real. Her mind swirled and nothing made sense. Small tingles spread through her body as she realised Nicki had kissed her. Her lips were still heated from the closeness and she forced her eyes open to see the woman before her. It hadn't been long or passionate or anything special - just a kiss - but it was a good kiss. It felt good. It was sexy and warm and all the things it shouldn't have been.

She was kissing her husband's mistress. Beyoncé shouldn't be near her. She should hate her. This woman was corrupting her husband. This was the woman who was ruining her marriage. Onika leaned in again planting her hand underneath her chin to tilt Beyoncé's face to hers.

"No" Beyoncé panted pushing her back. "What are you- what are you doing" she frowned wiping her mouth. What had happened? And why did she enjoy it? Beyoncé was face to face with Onika staring into her eyes. Nickis deer coloured doe eyes that looked dazed as she felt. They shouldn't be doing this. They got carried away somehow

Nicki paused at the girl in front of her. She could feel her breath they were so close. Her eyes blinked as she looked at Beyoncé. This was the wife of a man she was fucking. She immediately jerked back in shock. Beyoncé was right, what was happening? This was wrong. This was weird. Her pupils dilated as she took in the situation.

"What the fuck" she freaked out. "What was I thinking? How did this happen" Nicki cursed herself jumping up from the bed in panic.

"I- it's ok" Beyoncé was cut off by a slam of a door.

Nicki ran into the bathroom and stared into the mirror. How did that happen? Beyoncé was cute and funny and very very attractive but- She was fucking married. Married to the man she was fucking.

Nicki was confused as she touched her fingers to her lips remembering the feel of Beyoncé's lips against hers. It felt so good, so right. But it was wrong. Beyoncé was so innocent. She was sweet and pure and probably like donated to charities. Not to mention Beyoncé was married. Married. Married to the man Nicki was fucking. She couldn't think like this. She leaned her head back clenching her eyes shut. A tear almost fell as she heard a knock on the outer door. She sniffed wiping her face and swung open the bathroom door to see Beyoncé looking around awkwardly. Silently, she raised her brows to ask what the knock was about.

"I- I think they wanna clean the room" Beyoncé replied shuffling with her fingers.

"Agh!" Onika groaned in annoyance. "I'm ok for today" she yelled towards the door trying to hide her frustration.

"I can cone back later if you're not dressed," a voice responded.

"No it's fine" she grit her teeth. This was the woman who got on her nerves the most.

"Are you sure Miss?"

"Yes- yes I'm fine... thank you" Nicki huffed trying to be polite. She finally stopped staring at the door when they heard the cart continue rolling. Beyoncé took a seat on the bed again, her leg beginning to bounce again.

"Fuck" Nicki continued, taking a seat as her head fell into her hands. Everything was a mess right now. Did she really think it was ok to stick her tongue down this woman's throat. She shuddered at herself feeling uncomfortable with Beyoncé's presence. She was still here?!

"Sorry" she frowned confused by her own actions. "It's just—"

"I know" Beyoncé cut her off. She had felt the same. She was going crazy in her own mind. She had never kissed anyone like that before - even that man. She felt so out of control as if hit by a wave of desire. Her lips kissed her husband's mistress as if they were meant to. Her whole body tingled, her whole being felt different. But then Nicki ran away. She had stopped her but Nicki was the one who freaked out and locked herself in a bathroom.