I

"Dude, why don't you just download it? It's not like it'll hurt you or anything." Chan asked, walking down the hall.

"Because I just don't see a point. Why would I want to know who likes me if I obviously don't like them back?" Minho replied, rolling his eyes. "Why do you even care?"

"I don't know. You're just strange. Literally everybody else has it."

"While I'm not everybody else." They reached Chan's classroom and bid their goodbyes. Minho had a class with Jisung next. He sat down next to the cute boy.

"Hey hyung!" Jisung said excitedly.

"Hey Sungie."

"I told you to stop calling me that." He whined.

"Do you not like it?" Minho grinned. Jisung could feel his face start to go red as he just turned and looked down at his desk. "That's what I thought."

"You're mean."

"It's my specialty." Before Jisung could say anything else, the teacher walked in, starting the lesson. After what felt like years, the bell rang.

"Are we still going to your place after school?" Jisung asked, shoving his books in his bag.

"Yeah, you're staying the whole weekend, right?"

"It's not like I have anything better to do."

"You can tell me that you want to see me." Minho winked. "See you at lunch." Another class passed, Minho's hunger growing. He went into the lunch room and already saw a few of his friends sitting at their table.

"Chan-hyung, are you gonna share with me again?"

"Dude, you think I'm gonna eat 2 lunches by myself?"

"I mean, maybe." Minho sat down, reaching over and grabbing some food. "I'm fucking starving."

"I can tell." Seungmin said, sitting down next to his boyfriend. "Jinnie, were you classes okay?"

"They were alright. I wish you were there, though." Hyunjin rested his head on the younger's shoulder.

"Ew, affection." Minho said, fake gagging. He felt arms wrap around his waist.

"So, you don't like this?" Jisung asked, in a low voice.

"No, I very much so do not." He laughed, removing Jisung's arms. "Go sit your gay ass down."

"Aren't you gay, too?" Seungmin asked, snickering.

"Possibly. But that's not the point." Changbin and Felix walked in together. "Are you guys just always together?"

"Uh, yea." Felix responded, stealing some food from Minho.

"Where's Jeongin?" They asked looking around. Their friend group was almost complete, but one was still missing.

"Oh, he told me he was tutoring some kid in the library today. Somebody from our first period, I don't remember who." Everybody just nodded. "Which reminds me, somebody rang my love alarm this morning."

"Really? Who?" Minho asked. Nobody was that shocked because Chan was a very popular guy.

"I don't know, I didn't see anybody with their phone out or looking at me."

"Maybe it was just somebody passing down the hallway."

"Nah, cause it stayed until I left the room. It had to have been somebody in there. I just don't know who."

"Well, if they were brave enough to ring it, they'll probably confess soon." Hyunjin said. "I mean, Seungmin rang mine and then confessed a few hours later."

"Stop embarrassing me. I don't want to talk about this."

"But it was so cute." Hyunjin said, poking his boyfriend's cheeks. They couple kept flirting when Chan got a devious idea.

"Hey, Minho, can I see your phone?"

"Yeah sure." He handed it over, not questioning it. Chan would randomly take Minho's phone and take a ton of selfies. Chan opened the app store and downloaded Love Alarm. Once it was downloaded, he made Minho click the heart button, not knowing what he was doing. Minho read "syncing your heart" and looked at Chan.

"I know you didn't just do that."

"Oh but what if I did?" Chan said, laughing at Minho's annoyed face.

"What'd he do?" Felix asked.

"He tricked me into syncing my shit with love alarm." Jisung's eyes widened, but he made sure nobody noticed. Once it was done syncing, they all went silent, waiting for Minho to say if anybody rang it already. Chan looked up at Minho shocked.

"1 person within a 10 meter radius loves you." Minho read aloud.

"Wait, what?" Changbin asked. "Already?"

"Damn, look at you big guy." Felix said, laughing. Luckily, the cafeteria was very crowded, so there was no telling who it was, calming down one individual.

"I wonder who it is though." Minho set down his phone and glanced around him.

"I thought you said you didn't want to know." Chan teased. Minho punched him, and kept looking. Little did he know, a certain boy in front of him was panicking, hoping Minho wouldn't realize who it was. Minho and Jisung made eye contact and a blush spread across Jisung's face but not enough for him to notice.

"Whatever, it's fine." Minho sighed, setting down his phone. The rest of the day went by fine. Minho's love alarm did go off a few more times, but he didn't pay too much attention to it.