XVI

The rest of the day went by relatively problem free. Minho and Chan decided to hang out after school, wanting to spend as much time as possible together. It was getting late, but they were still sitting on Minho's couch playing a video game. Chan ended up winning.

"Ha, fuck yea." Chan laughed and turned to Minho. Instead of being met with a smile, he saw Minho looking like he was about to cry. "Baby, why're you so upset? Is it cause you lost?" Minho laughed, but tears fell.

"No, it's not that."

"Then, what is it?" Chan hated seeing Minho upset. He thought they were having fun.

"It's nothing. Don't worry about it." He stood up, about to walk to the bathroom.

"Kitten." Minho froze hearing the pet name. "Tell me what's wrong." The younger sat back down and looked at his lap.

"I'm scared."

"Of what?"

"That I'm not good enough." Chan giggled, which resulted in getting a hit on his shoulder. A few more tears fell."Don't laugh at me. I don't know what I'm doing. I've never been in a relationship before. I want you to get everything you want, but I don't know how to do that."

"Kitten, you're perfect. Don't worry. It's okay that you don't have experience, you're enough for me. Okay?" Minho nodded, wiping his tears away. "I don't want to see you crying over something like this again, yeah?"

"Okay." Chan kissed the younger's cheek. "I don't deserve somebody as amazing as you."

"Hey, I decide what I deserve. And I think I deserve a kiss." Chan grinned knowing Minho wouldn't deny him.

"You're corny." Minho said, leaning in and connecting their lips for less than a second before pulling away.

"Mmh, gimme more." He leaned in, kissing Chan again. They moved against each other, loving the warmth. Minho moaned, basking in the love and passion radiating off of Chan. The elder began to lay back onto the arm of the couch, Minho following, straddling his waist.

⚠️ Mature Content ⚠️

"I love you." Minho whispered, ghosting soft kisses down Chan's jawline and neck. Chan's breath hitched when Minho reached a certain area. Minho took notice of this and roughly kissed that spot, lightly biting and running his tongue over the now sensitive area.

"Min~" Chan moaned out.

"That's not my name." He whispered, before nipping at the purple mark.

"Kitten." Chan loved when Minho was being a power bottom.

"Hmm?" Minho leaned back, staring into Chan's hooded eyes.

"Are your parents coming back tonight?" Minho quickly shook his head. "Good." He sat up, connecting his lips with Minho's. Chan grabbed his ass and stood up, heading upstairs to Minho's bedroom. He set him down on the bed and shut the door. He quickly pounced on the lust-filled boy. They pulled away, but only to take off both of their shirts. Minho laid Chan down on the bed. Minho kissed down his pecs to his abs, leaving a wet trail. As Chan's bulge got bigger and bigger, the veins leading down to his dick got more and more defined. Minho targeted the most noticeable one and licked down it as far as possible. Chan's breathing got heavier the closer Minho got to his waistband.

"Can I?" Chan nodded. Minho wasted no time and pulled down Chan's pants and underwear. The elder groaned, feeling the cold air hit his warm and sensitive dick. Minho grabbed one of Chan's thick thighs and started kissing the other, getting closer and closer to Chan's dick. Once he finally reached it, he wrapped his hand around the base and lightly licked the tip, looking up to watch Chan roll his head back. He wrapped his soft lips around the head and pushed Chan's cock to the back of his throat, pumping what couldn't fit with his hand.