IX

Minho quickly reacted, kissing him back. Jisung's hand traveled to Minho's abs and then his back, as the kiss deepened. The younger bit Minho's bottom lip, eliciting a moan. He took this chance to quickly slip his tongue into Minho's mouth. Things quickly got heated and Jisung lightly pushed Minho to sit down on a desk, the younger standing in between his legs.

"Don't forget who's in charge." Jisung whispered, sending chills down Minho's spine. He kissed Minho's jawline, slowly moving down his neck, and to his collarbone, trying not to leave marks. Minho let out a moan and his breath fastened. Jisung used his knee to press against his hyung's dick, intentionally teasing him. He could feel a growing bulge against his knee, making him go harder.

"Don't start something you can't finish." Minho said, getting needier by the second.

⚠️  Mature Content ⚠️

"Who said I wasn't gonna finish it, baby?" Jisung replied, connecting their lips again. Jisung reached down starting to undo Minho's pants. "Can I?" Minho nodded. Jisung rubbed Minho's dick through his boxers and started to kiss his neck again.

"Sungie." Minho moaned out. Jisung took Minho's dick completely out and started pumping his hand up and down. He got onto his knees, wrapping his soft lips around the tip, holding eye contact with Minho. He slowly moved his head down. "Holy shit." Jisung bobbed his head up and down, gently licking the sides. He loved the way his hyung twitched under him. It didn't take long for Minho to get overstimulated.

"I'm gonna cum." Minho told the younger, who in return quickened his pace. Minho came down Jisung's throat with one final moan. Jisung stood back up, and kissed Minho one last time. Minho stood up, putting his dick back in his pants.

 ⚠️ End of Mature Content ⚠️

"You're too good at that, Sungie."

"What can I say? I'm a natural."

"Would you like anything in return?" Minho asked, smirking, wrapping his arm around Jisung's neck.

"While I would love to absolutely ruin you right now, we can't."

"Why not?" Minho complained.

"Because we're at school right now." He chuckled. "The bell is gonna ring soon." Minho sighed and just sat down. Jisung's mood slightly dropped when he remembered why this all started in the first place.

"Hyung?" Minho hummed, waiting for Jisung to continue. "Is there anything going on between you and Chan hyung?"

"What?" Minho lightly laughed. "Nah."

"Okay, I was just wondering cause you guys seem to have gotten closer lately."

"No, there's nothing going on. We just slept together the one time, kinda like us." That last part hurt both of them because they both wanted more.

"Oh." Jisung responded. There was awkward silence for a few seconds before the bell rang. They both separated to go to their classes. Once Minho sat down at his desk, he pulled out his phone so he could text Changbin.

TrashBin 🗑️

hey, can we hang out after school today?

just us?

preferably us and felix. if you have other plans though, it's fine.

nah, that's cool. just come to my place after school. my parents shouldnt care.

dope. my curfew's at 10, so we dont have to worry about that.