VII

"So, I guess Minnie really has a crush~" Chan teased.

"Hyung, quit." He whined. "What do I do?"

"About Jisung?" Minho nodded. "I guess you try to see if he likes you back, or you try to win him over. I don't know. I'm not too experienced."

"At least, you're better than I am. I only know how to get someone in bed. I don't know how to do relationships."

"I'll help as much as I can."

"Thanks, plus, I can talk to Felix and Changbin about it too."

"What about Hyunjin?"

"Are you kidding me? He's Jisung's best friend, he'd tell him immediately. Which also means I can't tell Seungmin, cause then he'd tell Hyunjin."

"What about Jeongin?"

"I don't know, has he been in a relationship before?"

"Yes, dude." Chan laughed at how forgetful the younger could be. "Actually, never mind about him."

"Why?"

"Cause I think he has a crush on me." Minho turned around, shocked.

"Wait, what?"

"He hasn't straight up told me, but I'm fairly certain."

"So, can't ask him, cause we're in the same position." He lightly laughed, laying back down against Chan's chest.

"Why don't we try to make Jisung jealous? Maybe that'll work."

"Are you willing to do that?" Chan was more than willing. Getting to be lovey-dovey with the person he's falling in love with? That sounds like a dream come true.

"Yeah, I mean, it's whatever. If it helps you, I'm cool with it." He tried to act chill, but in reality he was extremely excited. Minho turned around and hugged him.

"Thanks, hyung." They just hung out until school was over, meeting up with the rest of their friends at the school gates. They all decided to go to a park and hang-out, grabbing some ice cream along the way. Chan and Minho were being extra clingy, but that wasn't too out of the ordinary. Everybody was just walking around, when Felix spotted a convenience store, suddenly getting an idea.

"We'll be right back." Felix grabbed Changbin's hand and they ran to the little store. Nobody knew what they were doing, but they didn't care too much. Minho was getting close to finishing his ice cream when Chan called out his name.

"Hmm?" He turned, meeting Chan's eyes. Chan moved his hand forward, putting ice cream on Minho's cheek.

"You didn't." Chan smirked, mischievously, his eyes forming crescents.

"Oh but I did." Chan turned and ran, Minho chasing after him.

"Crispy! Get you ass over here!" They were both laughing, but Chan also feared for his life. Chan slowed down, running out of breath. He turned around, not being able to see the boy anymore. All of a sudden, he felt himself getting knocked to the ground. Minho quickly climbed on top of him, jabbing and tickling his sides. Neither one of them could contain their laughter. "You absolute dick. Clean it off." Since they didn't have any napkins, Chan just used his thumb to wipe it off. He licked the ice cream off his thumb, winking at the boy on top of him. Minho got up, lightly kicking Chan's leg, but then sitting back down next to him.

"Weirdo." Minho mumbled, loud enough for Chan to hear.

"You know you liked it." He said back, not moving from the position he was in. Felix and Changbin came back with a plastic bag. Jisung walked over to them, waiting to see what they got.

"So, since it's beautiful outside, I thought I'd get some bubbles so we can just mess around." Felix explained.

"You are truly a child at heart." Seungmin commented.

"Hey, I'm older than you, watch it." Felix threatened, even though he obviously wouldn't do anything. He got 2 things of bubbles. He took one and handed the other to Jeongin. They both started blowing bubbles everywhere and the others started running around, just acting like kids. Minho and Chan were still on the ground, watching the younger boys have fun. Minho was mostly focused on Jisung.

A bubble drifted towards Jisung, and he just stared at it. It popped on the tip of his nose, causing him to shake his head and scrunch his nose.

"Cute." Minho said, standing up. He walked over to the boy, wrapping his arm around his shoulder. "Having fun?" Jisung slightly tensed up. He was a little upset watching his two hyungs be all flirty, but he tried to ignore it. He smiled and nodded.

"Sungie is cute." Minho rested his head on Jisung's shoulder, still watching the other's.

"Hyung, don't say stuff like that." Jisung whined, shrugging Minho's head off of him. Minho stood up straight in front of Jisung with a grin.

"Why? Does Sungie not like it?" Jisung blushed, laughing as Minho tickled his sides.

"Stop~"

"I don't want to. It's fun." Jisung tried to run away, but Minho quickly grabbed onto his waist, back hugging him. "Sungie isn't allowed to leave."

"Hyung~" Jisung yelled, trying to escape.

"Nope, you're mine now. I claim you." This went on for a while, before Jisung finally gave up on fighting. Still holding on, Minho sat down on the ground, pulling Jisung with him. He wrapped his legs and arms around the younger's waist. (the picture at the beginning if you're confused)

"Get off of me. You're too warm." Jisung complained.

"I already told you, I claim you, so no." Minho smiled, not letting go. After a minute, Minho started to feel bad. He wasn't trying to upset the younger just tease him, but he felt like Jisung was actually frustrated. He let go and moved over, instead just sitting next to him. "Sorry." Jisung was disappointed by the lack of touch from Minho, but he didn't want to let it show.

"It's fine, hyung." Minho just smiled, but it was slightly awkward because he felt bad. "I wasn't actually upset, by the way." Jisung reassured him.

"Wait, you weren't?" He shook his head. Minho quickly went back to the way he was holding Jisung, getting comfortable again. "Yay!" Jisung chuckled, leaning back. Might as well get comfy too.