XVII

The next day at school there was still some tension. Everybody was at Felix's locker, but they weren't really talking.

"Hyung, can we go talk outside?" Jisung asked, pointing towards the door.

"Of course. I'll be right back." Chan nodded and the two of them walked off.

"I'm sorry, Jisung." Minho said.

"I know you are. I wanted to apologize, too. I was acting extremely childish. I should've just accepted the fact that you didn't have feelings for me."

"I don't blame you, Jisung. I would've acted the same way. I really am sorry for leading you on though. I never wanted you to get hurt, I was just confused about my own feelings for a little while."

"It's alright."

"Is it, though?"

"I mean, I'm not too happy about it, but I'll be fine." Jisung smiled. This was the first time in a while that Minho had seen him smile.

"Are you sure?" He nodded, still grinning.

"Good, I hate seeing you upset. Especially when I'm the one that caused it."

"So, I've been thinking, who's that guy that sits next to you in fourth period?"

"Vernon? Why?" Jisung shook his head. "Oh my god." Minho laughed.

"Don't judge me, I need to get over you somehow. He's cute."

"He's a fuckboy, he's totally gonna break your heart."

"Oh and you didn't?" Jisung rebutted. "Anyways, that's exactly what I need. Just a quick fuck and go." Minho laughed and shook his head.

"I can get his number for you if you want?" Jisung happily nodded.

"Please do." They walked back inside, chatting about Vernon. Everybody was shocked by the atmosphere change, but they were happy about it. The first two classes went by and they all met up for lunch. At first, the only people at the table were Minho, Chan, and Hyunjin.

"Hey, I'm sorry."

"You better watch it next time, you fucker." Chan replied laughing. He could never hold a grudge long.

"I'm serious." Hyunjin whined.

"We know." Minho said, smiling. "You are forgiven."

"Why are you so weird?" Hyunjin shook his head, starting to eat.

"That's coming from the guy who makes out with his dog." Minho scoffed.

"I don't make out with my dog. He just likes to give me kisses, it's cute."

"It's disgusting is what it is." Jisung says sitting down.

"Oh, are we all just ganging up on Hyunjin now?" He asked, in third-person.

"Oooh that sounds like fun, let's do that." Seungmin interjected. Everybody showed up and they all joked around like normal. Once Changbin sat down, he glared at Chan and Minho. Chan met his gaze and laughed.

"Why the fuck are you laughing?" Changbin asked.

"Cause it's funny."

"How is what you did funny? I'm traumatized." This made Chan laugh even harder.

"I told you you should've apologized." Minho nudged his side.

"Why don't you apologize, Minho? You're the one who was doing it."

"You don't know what I was doing." Minho snickered.

"Oh, I have some theories." Changbin was about to explain to the rest of the group, but Chan interrupted him.