XV

The next day at school was a train wreck. In the morning, the group of friends were divided. Chan and Minho were at Chan's locker. Hyunjin and Jisung were at Jisung's locker. The rest were all at Felix's locker, confused. Everybody usually met up at Felix's locker, so everybody knew something was up. Seungmin knew what was going on, but he wouldn't tell them because it wasn't their business. The bell rang and everybody went to class. Eventually, lunch came around which meant everybody would have to face the situation. Silence. Nobody knew what to say. Jeongin finally decided to speak up. 

"What the fuck is going on?" Everybody's attention went on the maknae. "You two are being super close and secretive, like more than usual. You two are just angry at the world. Seungmin knows what the fuck is going on but won't tell us. What the hell happened yesterday? Everything was fine on Saturday." 

"Why don't you ask that asshole?" Hyunjin griped, pointing at Minho.  

"Hyunjin, I swear to god. You know I fucking feel bad already. You don't have to make it worse." Minho complained.

"Min, calm down." Chan whispered, Minho just rolled his eyes and didn't say anything else, resting his head on the elder's shoulder. 

"Alright, since you guys can't get along, why don't we just ask one at a time, yeah?" Changbin suggested. 

"So, what's up between you two?" Felix asked, pointing at Minho and Chan. Chan scratched the back of his neck, awkwardly. 

"We're dating..." Chan said, scared for everybody's reaction. Changbin's face lit up, happy that all of his intuitions were wrong. Hyunjin, however, had the complete opposite reaction. 

"Are you fucking serious?" He growled. "That quickly? Were you already dating when you came over yesterday?" Minho nodded. Hyunjin laughed, bitterly. "You really don't care about other people, do you? Fuck you, dude." 

"Hyunjin, fucking calm down. You don't have to be such an asshole all the time." Chan defended. "Don't forget we're older than you." 

"Oh, fuck you too. You're just as bad as he is. You know what the fuck went down, you were there when it happened." 

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?" Felix yelled. Hyunjin stood up. 

"Jisung finally fucking told Minho how he felt and turns out Minho was just fucking leading him on. He immediately started fucking dating Chan, knowing how upset he had made Jisung. He's a fucking asshole. He doesn't care about anybody but himself." 

"Sit down, you're causing a scene." Jisung mumbled, pulling on Hyunjin's arm. 

"I'll just fucking leave." Hyunjin walked away. Everybody in the cafeteria watched him go, confused. Seungmin stood up and followed him. 

"I'm sorry about him, hyung." Jisung said, quietly. 

"Don't worry about it, Sung. He was right." Minho replied. 

"So, congrats?" Felix said to Minho and Chan, not knowing how to lessen the tension at the table. They couldn't help but laugh. 

"Thanks, Lix." Chan replied, shaking his head but still smiling. The awkwardness slowly dissipated as they started conversing in smaller groups. 

"Hyunjin, I know you're pissed off, but you can't talk to them like that." Seungmin said, following his boyfriend into the bathroom. 

"They don't have any shame." 

"Hyung, please calm down. Just a little." 

"I don't try to get angry with you, Min. I hope you know that." Hyunjin said, starting to get emotional. Seungmin hugged him. 

"Of course I know that. It's okay to get upset and angry sometimes." 

"It's just frustrating that he broke Jisung's heart and immediately got a boyfriend. I hate seeing Jisung hurt. He's my best friend." 

"I know, Jinnie. I know." 

"He doesn't understand how much he hurts Jisung. It's not the first time either. Jisung's been hurting for weeks." 

"I think he knows that. I think that he feels like shit, too. I know that you're upset, but you still need to try to understand where he's coming from." Hyunjin nodded. "Everybody wants to be happy, and if he's happy with Chan hyung, then that's that. And he deserves happiness, don't ya think?" 

"Yea. I just want Jisung to be happy, too." Seungmin slightly pushed Hyunjin off of him so they could look at each other. 

"And he'll find that happiness with somebody else, I promise. So, please don't get too upset with Minho and Chan, okay?" Hyunjin nodded and hugged Seungmin again. "You know, you're lucky your boyfriend loves you and understands you. I should've dropped you after that shit you pulled yesterday." Seungmin lightly laughed, causing Hyunjin to join him. 

"Thank you for still loving me, Minnie." 

"I'll always love you." Seungmin wrapped his arms around Hyunjin's neck and pulled him in for a short, sweet kiss. The bell rang, interrupting their kiss. "We should probably go to class." 

"Probably." Hyunjin pecked him one more time and they both left for class. 

Shorter chapter, but I really like it.