VI

That night, Minho barely slept. Millions of thoughts of a certain boy ran through his head. He thought about how cute he could look at some times, but how hot he could be at others. He wondered why he had never thought about him like this before. Do I like him? But I don't want to date anybody. Maybe he's just different. Minho shook the thoughts away and was finally able to fall asleep at 3. At 6:30, his alarm went off. He groaned getting up and slowly got ready. Once he arrived at school, he met up with his friends.

"Damn, dude. You look dead." Seungmin commented, laughing.

"I feel dead." Minho rested his head on Jisung's shoulder, eyes shut and arms wrapped around the younger boy's waist. Jisung was slowly rubbing his back. "Sungie. You should skip with me."

"Hyung, you know my parents would kill me."

"How would they even find out?"

"Because they'll get a call from the school." Minho groaned.

"I guess you're right." Minho walked over to Chan. "Will you?"

"Will I what?"

"Skip school with me. I'm really tired, but I don't wanna go alone."

"Fuck it, why not?"

"Thanks." Minho hugged him and everybody just hung out until the bell rang. Once the bell rang, they headed to class and Minho and Chan went to the roof. Chan sat, leaning against a wall, and Minho sat in between the elder's legs, leaning on his chest. Chan softly played with his hair.

"Why didn't you sleep last night?"

"I don't know. Just kinda thinking about random shit."

"What was it?"

"Nothing important." Minho was scared to tell Chan how he was feeling.

"Then just tell me."

"Hyung, I think I'm starting to like somebody." Chan slightly stiffened, but not enough for the younger to notice.

"Really? Who?"

"I don't want to tell you."

"Damn, I really wanted to know who melted your heart of ice." Minho slapped Chan's leg, laughing. "But for real, I won't tell anybody."

"Sungie." Minho mumbled.

"Woah. Didn't expect that."

"Yeah, me neither. But I'm still not sure."

"Why don't we check at lunch?"

"How?"

"Pretend you're doing something and turn your love alarm on. See if his rings."

"You're smart."

"What can I say? Ideas just come to me." Chan flaunted.

"Never mind." They just laughed. "Do you care if I take a nap?"

"Go for it, Min."

"Thanks." It didn't take long for Minho to fall asleep. Chan didn't know why but he felt his heart break. They were best friends, but something felt different. Hearing Minho say he liked Jisung upset Chan more than it should've. Tears brimmed in his eyes. He quickly tried to blink them away, but it didn't work. One quickly fell down his cheek, falling onto the top of Minho's head. Once one fell, it was like everything he had been holding busted out. He tried to stay quiet and turned away, making sure he didn't wake up the sleeping boy. Finally, after 30 minutes, he had calmed down. He wasn't exactly sure what he was crying about, but it felt good to release all the emotions bottled up inside him. He eventually fell asleep too. He woke up to light taps on his shoulder.

"Hyung." Chan just hummed, adjusting to the bright sky. "The bell just rang, it's lunch." Chan nodded and they both got up, heading to their usual lunch table. They were a few minutes later than everybody else, but their seats were still empty. After a few minutes, Minho pulled out his phone and leaned against Chan. He made sure his phone was on silent and opened the love alarm app where the elder could see it. It already showed that one person liked it, but then he heard a ding come from the opposite side of the table. Jisung looked down and unlocked his phone, realizing it was him.

"Woah."

"What, Ji?" Hyunjin asked, looking over. "Woah. I wonder who?"

"What?" Chan asked. Jisung just looked down at his phone shocked and turned it around. Everybody read what his phone said. 'One person within a ten meter radius loves you.' "Congrats, Sung. Do you know who it could be?" Chan smiled, putting on a happy facade. He knew that it was Minho.

"No fucking clue." He laughed, putting his phone back down into his pocket. He glanced around, but nobody really caught his eye. Hyunjin leaned over, whispering something in his ear. Red spread across Jisung's face and he punched Hyunjin's shoulder. Jisung just shook his head. Hyunjin tilted towards Minho's side of the table, grinning.

"Minho hyung, can I see your phone real quick?" Minho quickly closed out Love Alarm and opened a random app.

"Sure." He handed it over, and Jisung just kinda stared at it for a second. Slight disappointment spread through the younger boy, but to not look too suspicious he opened the camera app and started taking a few selfies. "Hey, I don't need you filling my phone with a bunch of random pictures."

"I know you love seeing my face in your phone." Jisung replied, snapping another photo.

"Just give me back my damn phone." Jisung was right, but Minho wouldn't tell him that.

"Fine, but don't you dare delete any of them."

"Wouldn't dream of it."

"Good." Jisung handed the phone back and winked. Minho just rolled his eyes and put his phone away. Everybody continued talking about random stuff.

"Told you." Jisung muttered, taking a sip of his drink. Hyunjin knew he was upset.

"I still think I'm right." Hyunjin replied. "Notice he didn't deny it."

"What?"

"He likes seeing your face in his phone. Plus, I'm pretty sure he did something before you got it."

"Whatever."

"You know I'm right." Hyunjin poked his sides, teasing. Lunch ended and everybody went to class while Minho and Chan went back to the roof.