Chapter 10

Izuku went home with Tokoyami where he was greeted by a Man with a bird head and a completely normal woman. "Fumikage... who is this boy?" Asked the Man with the bird head. "This is my boyfriend Izuku" replied Tokoyami very nonchalantly. The man nodded and turned around and stared talking to his wife. Tokoyami rolled his eyes, "Don't mind my folks Izu" Izuku looked back and forth between Tokoyami and his parents and giggled. Tokoyami bonked him in the back of the head with his palm but that made him giggle more. "Fine. I have decided that you can date my son BUT if you hurt him YOU ARE A DEAD MAN!" Tokoyami's dad said menacingly. "Ughhhh daaaaaad!" Tokoyami was exasperated and he dragged Izuku to his room. "How's if feel playing the tough parent?" Tokoyami's mom asked her spouse, Her husband flopped down onto the couch. "It was like trying to hate a puppy. He was adorable" "I mean he overlooked our son's quirk so how bad can he be?" "True"

<With Izuku and Tokoyami>

"Your parents are very nice" said Izuku "shut it" grumbled an embarrassed Tokoyami. Izuku wrapped his arms around Tokoyami's neck and kissed him on the beak. "I don't care what your relatives think of me. You saved my life and I love you" they kissed again before Tokoyami flopped down onto his bed plugging in a console. "We gonna play on that CubeGame?" Asked Izuku. "Yup" said Tokoyami, picking up Heroes Close Combat (Smash Melee) and inserting it in the console.

<7 hours later>

"God Damn this game is fun" said Izuku, "not for me" pouted Tokoyami, "how come you main Edgeshot, he's literally a hard counter for Miruko" Tokoyami was clearly salty. Izuku laughed and checked his phone. "Uuuuuh... Toko? It's 11 already..." Izuku said "I think I have to go..." "Call Midnight or Your dad and ask if you can stay the night" suggested Tokoyami. Izuku grinned and shrugged. He rung his dad a few times but he didn't pick up so he tried Midnight. "Hey Nemu!" "Hey Zuzu!" "I'm at Tokoyami's house, do you mind if I stay the night?" "Sure" said Midnight "more alone time with your dad when he gets home" Izuku laughed. "Thanks Nemu!" "No Worries Zuzu. Call me if you need anything" she said with a laugh before hanging up. "I got the OK from Midnight" said Izuku. "Oh yeah. What's it like living with our teacher?" "Honestly she's been like a mom to me. She's genuinely amazing as a person and honestly exactly the opposite of what you'd expect from a sex symbol of a hero" Tokoyami smiled, happy that Izuku had found a mother figure in his life. "So wanna keep playing?" Challenged Izuku. "You bet your cute ass I do" said Tokoyami grinning.

<Timeskip brought to you by Dark Shadow yelling "Ora" 100 times fast>

The two were absolutely wiped. It was 2:30 in the morning and they were too tired to move, laying down on Tokoyami's bed. Izuku in Tokoyami's arms. "Hey Toko. Good night"

"Night Izu"

//////////////////////////
New chapter I guess
-0kHomie