Chapter 9

Izuku walked in the classroom with his arm around Tokoyami's shoulder. He was immediately greeted with a slap to the face. "Uraraka put Izuku down RIGHT NOW!" Said Dark Shadow sternly. She grinned and said "my pleasure." She swung him towards the open window and yelled out "RELEASE!" Putting her hands together. Everyone heard Izuku scream as he fell. "Nice plan. That was great." Said Ojiro fist bumping Momo. "Well I was just doing my duty as a hero protecting people." She said smirking. "I-Izuku?" Tokoyami was on the verge of tears, frozen in place. "What? It's not like he was your boyfriend or anything" Uraraka laughed. "What. The. Fuck. Did. You. Do." Said Mineta "he may have had a questionable quirk but that didn't mean you had to murder him." Mineta was livid. Sure it was nice having people pick on someone else for something out of their control but Izuku was nice to him. "Dark Shadow." Mineta said looking at the bird boy's stand- I mean quirk. "Go wild" Mineta threw a chair at the lights plunging the room into darkness as Toru shut the shades. All the teachers could hear was a loud ass roar from room 1-A as dark shadow rampaged in the small space leaving each and every student (apart from Mina, Toru, and Mineta who left the room shortly after) half dead. Eventually Mineta walked into the room again with a high powered flashlight and directed it at Dark Shadow herding him to the light coming through the now open door. "Now it's time for you to experience something you never wanted but forced on another" said a now calm dark shadow pinking up Momo and throwing her through a window. She screamed on the way down before falling silent. Everyone else was in shock. But all of a sudden within the sea of silence a sound was heard. Metal being banged and bent. And in through the window came a ghoul Izuku whom had crawled up the side of the building with his Kagune catching Momo on his way. He threw Momo to the ground "there I saved your banshee now fuck off and let me and my boyfriend have some peace." Uraraka stood up and was about to slap him but dark shadow stopped her "What's your fucking problem whore?" Asked Mina. "So first off we have a FUCKING VILLAIN IN THIS CLASS AND NOW WE FIND OUT HES A FUCKING FAGGOT!" Izuku ignored said Whore and walked to his desk. He was tripped by Shoto on the way who just muttered out "fucking fag" He just kept on walking. As he was about to sit next to Tokoyami an announcement was made. "Izuku Midoriya please come to the principal's office immediately" everyone made snotty remarks except for of course the four on Izuku's side and Bakugo who was not there. 'Most likely sucking face with Pony.' Izuku thought giggling. When he got to the principal's office Nezu greeted him "Ah Izuku nice to see you. May I ask you... do you know what a ghoul is?" He went right to the point. "I'm that's the name of my quirk right?" Nezu smiled. That is actually incorrect. Your quirk is Ghoul ABSORB. If you have the DNA of a ghoul enter you you can absorb a random ghouls trait." "Wait but what's a ghoul?" "Ah they were a rave of cannibals that were wiped out some 200 years ago and covered up by the government after. Let me ask you do you know of a... Kaneki Ken? Or Touka Kirishima?" Izuku thought for a second. "Oh they were my mom's great great grandparents." "Oh so that explains the appearance of Eyepatch's Kagune. Try summoning a... wing of some sorts." "Ummm ok?" He focused real hard and in a few seconds a wing like thing popped out of his back. He focused harder and it turned to crystal. "Woah so cool." Beamed Izuku. Nezu smiled at the childlike reaction. "Eat this." He handed Izuku a DNA sample from an old ghoul named "Noro" Izuku gobbled that shit up. "Kinda weird tasting." Izuku commented. "Why'd you ask me to do that." Nezu looked at Izuku. "Because the ghoul that sample came from had a very powerful kagune. But not jus that. He had the quickest and strongest regeneration factor." Izuku nodded. "Now" Nezu commanded and a hero came out of nowhere and cut Izuku in half. The top of his torso flying to the other side of the room. In seconds tendrils of blood and flesh pulled the two parts back together. Izuku looked at his waist where he was cut. There was no mark or anything close. "Ah great it worked." Nezu said happily "now it seems you body will take time to adjust to the new kagune but meet me in the office in around a month. I should have more samples by then." Izuku nodded and left.

///////////
This chapter was to more explain Izuku. Hope you enjoyed it and I will hopefully update again soon
-0kHomie

Ps this chapter is dedicated to draco1121  became kinda just told me to update so I did lmao