Chapter 6

Izuku was in the hallway crying next to the water fountain with Tokoyami rubbing his back. "What's so bad about your quirk that would make you hate yourself?" Tokoyami asked softly. Izuku was worried that Tokoyami would hate him but he gave in to the comfort "my drawback is the worst. I can't eat food I can only eat people." Tokoyami looked at Izuku shocked. "I knew it. You hate me now don't you. Because of my villainous Quirk." "No Izuku I understand how you feel. My quirk was also considered villainous." Izuku looked up in confusion. "But your quirk is so great so how-?" "How do you think people react to seeing a bird headed kid with a shadow demon living inside him?" "Makes sense I guess." Izuku was kinda shocked that someone other than Katsuki accepted him as a person. "One question... where do you get the meat?" "Oh the government provides me with parts from suicide victims." "Ah" said Tokoyami. "Well let's get back to class." Izuku nodded and walked back with Tokoyami. They stepped into the room and Izuku was met with a sword to his stomach. It didn't pierce him due to his ghoul body strength. "GET AWAY FROM US YOU MONSTER!" Screeched momo like a banshee. Izuku's eyes widened. They had found out. But how? He saw that they had gone through his wallet and used his ID. He began to shake and start crying again. He was met with a jolt of electricity from Kaminari who pushed him back. "STOP IT!" Yelled Hagakure "You can't call him a monster for his quirk. He didn't choose to be born the way he was." "Yeah." Agreed Tokoyami. Izuku was completely devastated by the fact that people would know about his quirks... questionable side affect. But at least there were two people who defended him in the moment. For the first time in a while he smiled.

To Be Continued
/////////
This chapter was mad short but whatever I'm gonna start the Izuku x Tsu FF now so yeah hope you enjoyed
    -0kHomie