Chapter 7

As Izuku was walking back to his table with Tokoyami and Katsuki when he was tripped by Kaminari. Katsuki luckily caught his... 'food'. get the fuck out of here." Said Mineta. Izuku put his head down in shame once he was off the ground. Momo or rather "the Banshee" started to screech about how it doesn't matter how hard he tries to look normal he wont ever become a hero. Izuku was kinda fed up. "The whole you're a villain shit being thrown at me is coming form the people who snatched my fucking wallet and accessed my private information if i weren't planning on being a hero you'd be dead by now." Izuku was pissed. Iida took it upon himself to tell that he felt threatened before attacking Izuku. Izuku's jaw unhinged and he consumed all the meat at once and released his Kagune. The bloodlike tendrils caught his leg. "Fuck you Sonic" he said turning around and attempting to walk away. He was stopped by Ochako who slapped the back of his head "I like ya cut G" she says as Izuku floats up. "A little help?" Izuku said to the other classes. He was pulled down by a girl with vine hair. "Don't help that cannibal bastard!" Screeched the banshee. "Cannibal?" Asked a girl with long horns. "Yeah his quirk's drawback is that he can only eat people." "So? Why does that make him a villain? It's not like he chose to have a quirk that made him need to eat others. It's just like you 1-A bastards to think you are so much better than everyone else." Said a blonde kid. "Hey man come on they clearly are all assholes you and your friends can sit with us" said a girl with Orange hair. "Thanks guys." Said Izuku walking over with Katsuki, Toru, and Fumikage. "No problem pal you have been adopted by 1-B" said the blonde kid who introduced himself as... Nieto Monoma.

<Timeskip brought to you by Izuku sleeping with bunnies>

"So Izu... how was school?" Asked Hisashi. Izuku's happiness was all that mattered to him after Inko left. He has tried to find someone but they always rejected him once they found out about Izuku's quirk. "Both good and bad..." said Izuku "my class found out about my quirk and now 80% of the class hates me. But on the other hand I made friends with a class of 20 people who don't care about my quirk!" "That is... GREAT!" Said Hisashi clearly happy for his son. "Oh and my date is coming tonight. She's a hero too." "Who? I've heard of you talking about her but what hero is she." All of a sudden the Doorbell rang. Hisashi opened the door and he said "Izuku, meet my girlfriend Nemuri Kayama."

"MIDNIGHT SENSEI??!!!"
/////////////////
Leaving this short. Hope you enjoyed
-0kHomie