Chapter 5

As Izuku fell off the side he thought 'maybe it could end finally'. But no he was caught. By whom? None other than Tokoyami and his trusty stand. "Why." Said Izuku "why can't I just end it." He was in tears at this point.

(Back at the classroom right after Katsuki left)

Everyone was still processing what Katsuki said to Mineta. Except one. Tokoyami. Who ran after the teacher and student. He jumped over the ledge pushing himself down allowing him to catch up to Izuku. He wrapped he arms around Izuku and had dark shadow catch a window ledge. "Why. Why can't I just end it" he heard Izuku say. Dark shadow opened the window with one hand and brought the two into the room which for plot convenience was 1-A. "Holy shit." Said Kaminari "he actually did it" said momo in shock. Tokoyami brought him out of the room to a water fountain to help him relax. But 1-A was now curious. What was so bad about his quirk that made him want to kill himself? Kaminari could tell what everyone was thinking. He pulled out his phone and went to the national quirk registration website. When asked to enter his info he used the information from Izukus wallet which was on the floor and typed in his information. He looked at his page. Izuku Midoriya, Age 15, Quirk: Ghoul, gives him the same traits as a ghoul. Section 1 Kagune...

To Be Continued
///////
This chapter short as fuck but whatever. Hope you enjoyed
-0kHomie