Chapter 3

Authors pov

"Shawnie" you read his name . He looks up at you .

"Shawnie" you read once again. He immediately looks up once again. So that's his name?

"Shawnie!" You repeated happily, as you just solved a puzzle.

"That's your name? Shawnie?" You ask, forming a smile.

"Name.Shawnie.. "He repeats now responding your smile by creating a much cuter one.

After a few minutes

You were seated at the edge of your bed, keeping a safe distance between your and his body. However, you were still a confused why are you not calling the cops?

But how could you when the man before you is shivering and cuddling a pillow so cutely. You could clearly see he was scared. For past 15 minutes, you were trying your best to talk to him. But he won't just stop shivering and each time you took a step closer he shifts his body further to the edge and grabs anything to shield him. The pillow is doing a great job to stabilize his loud heartbeat

As a doctor, you want him to calm his body down but it was much harder when he isn't letting you go near him. It feels like I'm trying to befriend with a 5-year-old. You think to yourself and allow a sigh to escape from your lungs. It was almost 2 am, and for the first time, you are not thinking about sleeping.

You try yet again to reach his figure, this time being careful to not scare him away.

"It's okay." You try to calm your voice. "It's fine, don't worry, I won't do anything to you."

He moves his adorable eyes to you once again. Your heart begins to beat abnormally while you were unaware of the reason. His eyes soften slightly; his fear was soothing down and in return, your confidence was building up.

"Good, it's okay. Er, wanna eat, food?" You cursed yourself mentally for being so random

"Food."

For the first time in this long night, you hear a voice from the man. You stand up and part your lips away in surprise. "Yes! Y-you want food?"

He nods.

"Let's go! I think I have some food?" You try to cheer him. His eyes move again, but this time cutely making a clueless face. He probably didn't understand me, you thought.

Just repeating as he repeated " Shawnie " earlier.

You were wrong earlier..this is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen.

"You know what! Even if you don't want food right now, still let's eat now, get up." You instruct and he eyes you confused once again. You gesture how to get up and he follows you. You breathe out in relief as he understood. But as you were about to walk off to the kitchen, the corner of your eyes catches a glimpse of Shawnie's body.

You slowly, and cautiously look to your side.

Shawnie, the stranger at your house, who broke into your house and with whom you probably slept for 2 hours... Was stood, Naked.

This weekend is going to be a long one...