🌱Friendship.. 🌱

About a week after you two first met, he had been talking to you almost everyday, catching up with each other, telling stories and much more. Pico found him self falling harder for you, it was much stronger than before.
And just like he expected, he still knew much about you. The same Ray of sunshine from when he was younger - sweet, innocent, and always alone.

In his mind, it would be so much easier to have you to himself because of you only ever hanging around your parents occasionally. He knew how attached you'd become if he just pulled all the right strings.

He was right. So quickly you became so close to him. He found it adorable when you'd show him whatever you were interested in, a song, show, or project. He would always steer the conversations to topics similar to love, help you with things that he made look more complicated, saying things like "Oh, don't worry, this is complicated for most people" putting you into that damsel in distress role.

It was like he was fulfilling something he never had before, you gave him a reason to feel and love.. and you can imagine that he wasn't about to just let you go.

Which is why one day, when he saw you just merely speaking to another guy, he got jealous very fast. What made it worse was that it was Darnell..his old friend. He felt betrayed, but he also knew what he had to do.. at first, he was disgusted at the thought of killing another human, especially since it was tied to his past.. but he just couldn't bare the thought of you being taken from him.. not again..