🌱 Help 🌱

A week after the incident, you spiraled. You desperately tried to think of a way to escape this contract you had been bound to by Nene's death, but you just couldn't.

You dreaded the moment that you'd get a call, from Pico telling you to "Come over and help him."

--

One day, you finally felt relief when your parents announced that everyone would be moving. You finally felt a small feeling of hope budding in your soul. Maybe this could be a new start...? Maybe you'd finally be free from this soul-binding contract Pico made you sign..?

You thought about this as you packed up your room, placing small trinkets and such in the boxes in your room. When cleaning up, you came across the plushies Pico had gotten for you a while back. While they were cute, it made you feel...sick.

It reminded you of the past, and how things seemed so sweet and cute... until you had to witness what you witnessed.

You picked up the plushies and also boxed them away, but not to take them with you, but to throw them away. As you walked to the dumpster outside of your house, you had mixed feelings. You felt disgusting for feeling bad for throwing them out, but you couldn't help it...

In your heart, you wished none of this had happened. it was one of the worst things to happen to you in a while.

But, now that you're moving, you can finally move on.

You justified this in your head as you tossed the box into the dumpster, amongst other trash you'd cleared from your room.

But little did you know.

He was still watching you.

And he wasn't about to give you up.

You weren't about to escape your debt to him, especially since now he had a reason to try his hardest to keep you around.