🌱 Date Night 🌱

A little while after Pico had met your parents, you two had been talking more and more. You knew you definitely had feelings for him, but sometimes at the back of your mind, you knew something was dead wrong with him.

This time, your next date was down town, back where you had met other peculiar characters like Whitty, or another young girl who kept singing alt songs.

You got dressed in nice but casual clothing attire. You wore your f/c jacket, because it got chilly at night really fast in your little town. You wore the jacket a little off the shoulder, because well, you wanted to impress him, at least a little bit.

-----

Pico picked you up, and you rolled with him in his car down town. You felt your face heat up, and you could barely look him in the face most of the time.

"Cat got your tongue?" Pico teased

"I- well- no well, uhm.. maybe? I just.. uh" You stumbled over your words.

Pico laughed in response. "You're so cute, especially when you're all flustered. I can easily tell that this is your first date"

"Actually this is my 3rd time.." You giggled in reply. "I know it's not that much better but it's not like I'm completely lost."

"I don't even remember the last time I've gone on a date." He chuckled.

"But I just know that you'll find this fun, at least I hope so. I think it's fun at least" He smiled at you.

----

Hey everyone!! Thanks for reading! Sorry for neglecting this book so much, and sorry for the short chapter (I needed to get back into it). I've just had a writers block for it for a while but now I know the direction I want it to go in. Stay tuned for more!