Drunk Niall Imagine

You awake to the sound of a door being slammed shut, followed by the familiar jingle of his key being dropped in the bowl by the door. You fell asleep in your clothes on the couch, waiting for him to come home. Groggily, you look at the clock, it's three in the morning.

"Niall is that you?" You ask. You hear a grunt and the sound of him slipping off his shoes. You hop up off the couch and flip on the light switch.

"Bloody hell, what did you do that for?" He spits angrily at you through bloodshot eyes.

"I'm sorry." You say just shy above a whisper. He grabs your wrists and pulls you close to him.

You can feel each of his rapid breaths as he asks, "What did you say?"

"I said I'm sorry." You say a bit louder this time.

"Speak up! What did you say!" He shouts.

"I'm sorry!" You yell back at him. He lets out a raspy chuckle, you can smell the alcohol on his breath. He pushes you down on the couch and climbs on top of you.

Then he unbuttons your blouse, slowly and tenderly kissing your breasts.

"Niall baby your drunk..." You say, getting up and trying to push him off of you. He pushes you back down and smirks. You and him both know he'll be getting what he wants, and you don't have a say in the matter.

He continues, pulling off your shirt and he unhooks the back of your bra. He takes that off as well and pulls off his own shirt, you feel his warm skin against your cold body. He kisses your stomach as he makes his way down to your pants. He slowly unbuttons and unzips them, teasing you.

Once they're off, he takes off your panties. He slips out of his jeans and his boxers and glides his face back up to yours.

Pressing his lips against your ear he whispers, "I want you." He begins kissing your neck, he kisses his way down to your collarbones. You feel him gently glide inside of you. You have to bite you lip to keep yourself from moaning. He pulls out, smirking as he sees you do so.

He goes in again, harder this time, knowing its what you want. You can't hold back this time, the pleasure is to great, you let a moan pass from your lips.

"That's my girl." He chuckles as he pulls out again. You feel his hands searching every inch of your body, wanting to know every part of you. His touch sends chills through your body.

"I want more." You hear yourself whisper, overtaken by the way he touches you. He goes in for one last time, he's rough and sloppy, but he knows that's just how you like it. You can feel yourself climaxing, you don't want him to stop.

Suddenly, his warm body leaves yours, he gets up and pulls on his boxers.

"What are you doing?" You ask in disbelief.

He pulls up his pants and pulls on his t-shirt as he says, "Always leave 'em wanting more." He winks at you as he slips on his shoes.

"Where are you going?" You ask, cringing at the thought of him leaving you.

He smirks, "Back to the pub, I need another pint."

And just like that, he was gone, you had no idea when you would see him again, but it didn't matter. The thought of him was enough to satisfy you as you waited for him to return again.