First day

The first day of college how can anyone forget that right?
Jannat and Siddharth walked in through the gate hand in hand being mesmerized by the big college.
Thinking of all the beautiful memories they would make .
.
.
.
Jannat:- Im angry you know...we both have completely different timetables...how will be able to spend time yaar :(

Siddharth:- Don't worry ...I'm sure we'll figure it out. They can't keep me away from my bawli ;)

Jannat:- Yess.....chalo now let's go we have to confirm our addmission and take our hostel room keys

Siddharth:- let's go

They go to the college office. There they collect their room keys and confirm their addmission . While going out of the office Jannat bumps into some girl.

Girl:- I'm so sorry. I was a bit distracted.

Jannat:- ohh it's alright . No problem.
So you are new here too?

Girl:- Yaa. I'm here to do BA in music

Jannat:- Omgg me too!! I'm Jannat btw and this is Siddharth my childhood bestfriend , my support system , my bawla.

Siddharth:- Hi...I'm here to do  journalism

Girl:- Hi , I'm Anushka. Btw Jannat y do you call Siddharth bawla?

Jannat:- When we were in first standard , His mother used to take our studies and Siddharth once wrote spelling of Apple as A P E L. Even I didn't knew the spelling of Apple so I copied his spelling only and then his mother was like what will I do with both of you XD... idiots you are bawla and bawli completely.
Then we started teasing each other with those words and eventually those two words became very special to us .

Siddharth :- yess bawla bawli is an emotion and a bond that only both of us can share

Anushka:- Wow yaar such a sweet story...it was nice meeting you.
Btw are you staying in hostel or at your house only.

Siddharth:- Hostel .you?

Anushka:- me too.

Jannat:- ohh great. What is your room number?

Anushka :- It's 294

Jannat:- yayy...mine too....I can't believe I have such a lovely roomate.

Anushka:- yayy...it is gonna be so much fun.
*Anushka gets a call * will you excuse me ? I'll see you guys soon. Byee.

Jannat and Siddharth:- byee. See you.

Jannat to Anushka :- we are in our room so come there once you are free we'll chill.

Anushka:- Sure. I'll be there soon.

Jannat and Siddharth first go to his room.
Jannat helps him with organization of his stuff.

Jannat :- All done ! Btw do you know who is your roommate .

Siddharth:- No not yet . Maybe he'll come in a few days .

Jannat:- yaa. Now come help me with my stuff it's too much.

Siddharth:- yaa ik ...you literally brought your whole house with you.

Jannat:- everything in here is very essential!

Siddharth:- ya ya sure XD

Siddharth carries Jannat's bag and both of them go to her room.

Jannat:- woww! Amazing ! My  room for next 3 years !

Siddharth:- yaa your room is so much better than mine yaar and so big.

Jannat:- I'm just lucky uk ; )

They both organise Jannat's room and then finally jannat throws herself on her bed.

Jannat:- uff so tiring!

Siddharth goes and sit beside her .

Siddharth :- ha na it's only 5:30 pm and look at us so tired we are.

Jannat:- *looks and him and asks *  oh hello bawlee why are you so tired...I'm the one who did all the work!

Siddharth:- *looks at her * ohh hello bawli....I helped you ok

Jannat:- just a little bit. Anyways what should we done now?

Siddharth:- idk..btw did you call mom? She told us to call once we reach here . I completely forgot

Jannat:- Don't worry ... I already called both moms and told them that we reached safely.

Siddharth:- thankgod ....if you hadn't done that na they would killed me.

Jannat:- XD

They both are sitting on bed having random chats and endless laughter.
And then suddenly they look into each other's eyes for a few secs.

Jannat's mind
So sweet and caring he is. I'm so glad to have him in my life. Omg am I staring at him?
* She looks in a different direction right away*

Siddharth's mind
She always knows what to do....see how she called both of our moms just so they don't worry about us. She's perfect . Wait am I staring in her eyes?
*He looks in a different direction.*

Suddenly there is a knock on the door!
Jannat:- Come in!

Who do you think it is ?
How did you find this part.
Let me know.