Confused

Jannat's POV

Today early morning at 4:00 this Faisu woke up me 😕
He told me he wanted to take me somewhere. So I decided to go.

I sat behind him on his bike and I admired him as he was driving the bike so cautiously and nicely....most of the boys nowadays just like to show off by driving the bike so fast but Faisu is not one of them I'm glad. He took me to a nearby garden.

Me- why are we here?

Faisu- I wanted to say something to you..

Me- yaa say na.

Faisu- Actually it can wait let's eat something first.

Me- ummmm..ok.

He is being super weird . Why is he so nervous.

We go to a nearby chaat stall.
Faisu- 2 plates of pani puri please.

Jannat- and-

Faisu- and make one of them less spicy,  with more sev and ragda and less water...like masala puri but water should be there.

I look at Faisu! How did he know what was I going to say? Did he remember all this from last time. He knows my exact order dude! Aw so sweet.

Me- how do you know my order so well ?😳

Faisu- The same way I know your fav colour is black , but when asked you would say you like all the colours as all of them have a different vibe , I also know that you portray yourself as this strong girl but from inside you are this soft girl who cares too much about other people. And I know that you like to eat ice cream in winter and not in Summer. You are one unique girl. And I know all of this because I pay Attention to to you ..Jannat Zubair Rahmani.

Aww why is he being so sweet today. There is something about boys taking your name during conversation...they just become 100x more attractive. And Faisu is already so attractive. I blush formed on my face as he was saying all this. Atleast someone pays attention to me.

We ate the pani puri and we for a walk in the park. But Faisu is still not telling me what he brought me here for!?

Me- Faisu tell na....why are we here that too so early.

Faisu- I don't know how to tell you...

Me- wait is something wrong? Can I help?

Faisu- yaa actually there is one problem

Me- what?

Faisu- My heart.

I immediately look up to him in the eyes. Scared.

Me- what is wrong with your heart? Come we are going to the doctor right now.

I grab his hand and started to take him to the doctor. I only walked a few steps and he pulled me towards him.
He arms were around my waist and my hand fell on his chest....I look up to meet his eyes.

Faisu - I don't think a doctor can fix it.

Me- then who can?

Faisu- you!

Me- how?

Faisu- My heart has become yours Jannat and it beats only for you.

I hear could feel his heart beating through my hand. It sent chill down my body.

Faisu- I love you Jannat❤️ my heart is yours please take care of it. Will you be my girlfriend?

I was in shook....it was so sudden...I didn't know what to say. He wants me to be his girlfriend ! He's perfect, I wanted to say yes right away. But my heart stopped me. My mind was. Ready I knew he loved me and I need someone who would love me. But my heart knew it didn't love him. If I said yes it would be a one- sided relationship.

Me- Faisu, I just need some time okay...I like you , you are great but all this just came out as a suprise and I need time to figure everything out.

Faisu- take as much time as you want love...I will wait.
He smile at me and I smile back . We walk for some more time and then head back to the college.

My head is spinning with thoughts , whether I should say yes or no to Faisu, both of us were heading back to my room when Suddenly Siddharth came out of some girls room.

What was he doing?
The girl says , "Bye handsome" and she closes the door .

Wait ...did he...? No Jannat stop thinking like this.

Faisu- wow bro! So this is where you come when I'm sleeping 🤔. What yaar you didn't even tell us.

Siddharth- aree no I just came here to.....

Why did he stop? What were you here for? Tell me.
Who is that girl? Why fo I feel bad seeing him come out of that girls room? He didn't do anything right and even if he did ...why do I care? Why did he never mentioned this girl before.

Faisu- yaa we see you don't want to tell us it's okay. Jannat your bestfriend is good at keeping secrets. Come anyways I'm hungry now....let's go to canteen

Look at Faisu , he's so nice, he pays so much attention to me...he takes out time to make me feel special and now look at bawla he is hiding about this girl from me is she that special?🙂

Faisu holds my hand. And I up look at him......and he smiles a little. He likes holding me hand 🥺🥰 and then I look at Siddharth still not telling us anything 🙂 instead he is just looking at me don't know what is going on in his mind.

Faisu- you are coming bro? Or do you want to say here 😂

Ofc he will want to stay here with that girl 😏
I look at Siddharth....and his eyes they are so dreamy No no Jannat look at Faisu....he just freaking asked you out. Why are you even thinking about Siddharth...I shift my gaze from Siddharth to Faisu....but even though i was looking at Faisu, my mind was wondering who that girl was and what was Siddharth doing In her room?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello sweeties.💕
Sorry for being so inactive...my exams were going on 🥲
But I'll update the chapter more often now.❤️