College Flashback again 😂

Jannat's POV

I feel awful.... Faisu got his heartbroken because of me. Ughh I hate myself right now. I always thought that Faisu was a perfect guy for me . The way he confessed his feelings for  me was so romantic , it made me think I loved him and he is so sweet it was so easy for me to think that I was in love with him.

POV ends.

Flashback (college)

After Siddharth's birthday everything was great between Jannat, Siddharth, Anushka and Faisu. All four of them had become good friends. They used to hang out all the time.
The first two years of the college were perfect. And then the final year came. The year that changed everything.

Final year

November.

By now Faisu had realised that he loved Jannat. And our Bawla , Bawli still didn't realise they loved each other.

One night in Faisu and Siddharth's room.
Both are Lying on their beds.

Faisu- Hey. Can I ask you something?

Siddharth- yaa sure bro.

Faisu- Do you love Jannat I mean do you love her more than a friend.

Siddharth was shocked by this question. He had thought about this for a long time and everytime he started to think about this in the end his final thought used to be doesn't matter I have a lot of time to figure out. Both of us are Bestfriends and love it and I don't want to ruin it by thinking all this. And Siddharth was very preserved about his feelings and obviously he didn't feel like Faisu should know all this afterall it was his life and himself wasn't sure if he loved Jannat or not. So he just replied with, "I love her as a friend"

Faisu- cool.

Siddharth- from where did this question pop out?

Faisu- Nothing....me and Jannat hang out nowadays when you have your badminton class and Anushka has her guitar class and it made me realise something.

Siddharth- what ( after hearing that Jannat and Faisu are spending alone time he got a weird feeling inside him we call it jealously but he didn't know what to call it 😂 because he clueless about his feelings)

Faisu- I like spending time with her. And I think I might love her.

Siddharth- what????? D..d...does she feel the same way?

Faisu- I don't know can you ask her, tomorrow morning?

Siddharth was super Angry, jealous, sad, he was feeling a lot of emotions right now but happiness was not one of them.

Siddharth- yaa sure.

Siddharth's mind - chill Sid why are you getting so hyper. It's okay you have nothing to worry about Bawli surely doens't like him back. Wait a minute. Why are you worried if Balwi likes him back or not. You don't love her right? So you should be worried!! But you are worried aren't you? Huh looks like you have a lot of things to figure out. But first let's find out about how Bawli feels.

At the same time in Jannat and Anushka's room.

Anushaka- I don't have my Guitar class tomorrow....we can go somewhere if you want.

Jannat- yaa sure... I'll text Faisu also.

Anushka- why not Sid?

Jannat- he has his badminton class na!

Anushka- oh haa so you and Faisu hang out everyday when me and Sid go for our class ?

Jannat- yaa...it's really fun!

Anushka- so uhh does Sid know? (She has some idea that Sid likes her)

Jannat- No I mean should he know? We are just hanging out it's not like we are dating or anything and Sid is my Bestfriend and he knows that he will always be my Bestfriends so he has nothing to be insecure about.

Anushka- hmmm....so uhh what about Faisu?

Jannat- what about him?

Anushka- you like him?

Jannat- as a friend yaa.

Anushka- no I mean more than a friend.

Jannat- idk he's good but I don't see him in that way.

Anushka- ohh cool.

Both of them go to sleep. Jannat thinks about Anushka's question while going to sleep.

Next few chapters are going to about college Flashback.
You will see when Siddharth realise he loved Jannat and you will also get to know why Jannat started dating Faisu.