Good morning?

After the party Jannat fell asleep on Siddharth's bed, He put up a blanket on her and watched her sleep as he was sitting on Faisu's bed.

And eventually even he fell asleep on Faisu's bed.

Next morning,

Jannat wakes up and finds her on Siddharth's bed. She looks here and there to see if anyone else is in the room. She see Siddharth sleeping peacefully on the other bed.
She admires him for 5 minutes and then comes back to her senses.

Jannat's POV
I should wake him up! Me and Anu have planned a lot of things for his birthday.
I go and sit near him and I was just about to tell him to wake up but someone covered my mouth , kept a hand around my waist and pulled me back towards the room wall.

I turn back and see it's Faisu. He keeps a finger on my  lips and tells me , "Sid slept very late last night so you  should let him sleep"

Yes i guess he is right I should let Sid sleep for some more time afterall it's still Bawla's birthday, I should distrub his sleep and then look at him he looks so cute while he's sleeping.

I nod "Yes" to Faisu as his fingers were still on lips I wasn't able to speak. I looked at Faisu and I saw him staring at me. I gave him a confused look but he didn't seem to notice he was too engrossed in looking at me. Is there something on my face?

"Is there something on my face"

Faisu- (coming out of his thoughts) umm no...I'm sorry..I got distracted.

*Coughs* *coughs* I hear this from behind.
I turn around and see Siddharth is awake and then I realise what position me and Faisu are in right now.

Faisu  realises it too and immediately  removes his hands from my waist and removes his fingers from my lips.

Siddharth's POV

After last night I was so happy I slept super happy and peacefully and I was hoping that the rest of my day will go great as well...cause I realised that Bawli was only spending time with Faisu coz she was planning a suprise for me and now I have my bawli back.

I wake up and right after opening my eyes I see Faisu with his arm around Bawli's waist and his fingers were on his lips....both said something to each other and Faisu was blushing.

I cough to get their attention.
Finally they realised someone else was in the room too , Faisu let go of My bawli and both of them looked at me.
POV ends

Siddharth- Good morning guys🙂

Faisu- Good morning bro.

Jannat- Good morning bawle....uhh...I was going to wake you up...

Siddharth- Ohhh I see🙂 anyways I'm awake now and I'm going to go for a walk with Anu promised her yesterday. You both can continue 🙂

Saying this Siddharth walks past Jannat and Faisu and goes out of the room.

Jannat goes behind Siddharth.

Jannat- hey Sid wait!!!!

Siddharth- what? I'm so sorry I disturbed you two...you both can continue whatever you were doing .

Jannat- It wasn't what it looked like...he was just stopping me from waking you up.

Siddharth- why so he would get some more time to spend with you?

Jannat- noo...he just said that you slept last night so you should rest for some more time and I shouldn't break your sleep and its your birthday so I wanted to do what was best for you.

Siddharth- ohh THANK-YOU SO MUCH JANNAT FOR MAKING THIS THE "BEST" BIRTHDAY!!

Jannat- Stop screaming Siddharth!! We are in the hallway everyone is watching us. I don't even get why are you so angry ,take for instance that I like Faisu so what is your problem with that. We are Bestfriends you should freaking support me! And trust Me , me and Faisu , we are just friends. He is never going to replace you.

Siddharth- Look I don't have any problem with you dating anyone. I'm just angry because today is my birthday and I was supposed to be about me but no you are still spending time with Faisu. I thought you were only spending time with him cause you guys were planning my birthday party. And then when I woke up and saw both of you I felt like he was stealing My Balwi from me. I'm so sorry I shouldn't have got angry but o couldn't help it.

Jannat- (hugs Siddharth) aww bawle don't you worry no one can ever steal me from you. I have other friends but none of them are as important to me as you are. Come now we have to go .

Siddharth- Where?

Jannat- Movie😋🎥🍿

Siddharth- ohh wowww.....who all are coming?

Jannat- well Anushka ,me and Faisu were planning that all 4 of us will go but they said that they have some extra  classes rn so looks like it's only the two of us .

Siddharth- Cool let's go. I'll change and come to your room you also get ready.

Jannat- yaa

Jannat turns to go to her room.

Siddharth- Aacha Bawli listen na

Jannat-(turns back and smiles) yes I'll wear something black.

Siddharth- how...did...you...

Jannat- I know everything bawle😉

Siddharth- you are the best now go get ready.

Jannat - yes .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/n
[Heyya peeps
I'm sorry for uploading the chapter so late.
Anyways Bawla Balwi going to watch a movie🤩
And Siddharth getting jealous is everything 😂😂
Also some people asked me if this is a Siddjann fanfic , Yes it is ...ik I'm putting a lot of Fainat moments instead fo SiddJann moments.
But dw you'll understand soon enough why  I'm doing this😉]