yes or no?

After that Faisu and Jannat went to canteen and Siddharth also joined them , after sometime even Anushka joined them. Nothing eventual happened for the rest of the day they all just attended their lectures.
Skip to evening,

Jannat was in her room thinking about Faisu, they way he asked her out was so sweet 🥺❤️. And when he said he paid attention to her...that melted her heart.

Jannat's POV

What should I do? I like Faisu but I don't know if I love him. This Anushka also na today no she had go to meet her parents. When will this girl be back?

"Knock , knock" someone's at the door.

Who is it ...I hope it is not Faisu I still haven't decided what to answer him.

I go and open the door.
Siddharth was standing there with his hands behind him.

"What are you hiding 👀" I ask curiously.

Siddharth winks at me and quickly comes inside my room. Keeping a box on my table.

Siddharth- open it.

Me- But what is it

Siddharth- Open na ...it's for you.

Me- okkk

I go near the table and start opening the box. I had opened the box halfway and I already knew what it was.
I can't beleive he got this for me  🥺🤍

I quickly go and hug him.

Me- thankyou, thankyou, thankyou 🥺❤️. But why this gift suddenly?

I ask looking at him curiously 🤔

Siddharth- just like this. I felt like surprising my bestie.

Me- aacha ji...I'm sure you need something 🙄... otherwise my bawla being so sweet impossible 😂

Siddharth- no bawli...I don't need anything pakka 😂 I just felt like gifting you something.

Why is everyone being so sweet to me today. I still have to make a decision about Faisu. He is a sweet person and he cares about me. And...

"Aree Bawli?? Where did you go?"

Oh right I got distracted from the mai thing😂
"Nothing"

Siddharth- I know it's not nothing, come tell me...you look worried.

Yes I should ask Siddharth for advice.

Me- so, hm, you remember I messaged you today, that I'm going somewhere with Faisu?

Siddharth- yup.

Me- we went to a garden... And he asked me to be his girlfriend.

Siddharth- what?? Why didn't you say this to me when you came back.

Because that girl was flirting with you and you didn't tell me who she was so I got angry. Is it so hard to guess😕?

Me- I saw you outside that girls room, I thought you were busy.

Siddharth- aacha. I wasn't busy I jus.. nothing. Leave that. What did you say to Faisu then?

Why why leave it ? I want to talk about that girl😶 Who was she ?😕

Me- I told him I needed time to think about it. Now tell me what should I do? Im confused

Siddharth- why are you confused? You are going to say no right?

Me- idk Bawle.

Siddharth- oh I see. So you are thinking about accepting his proposal .

I just shrug my shoulders.