feel

Faisu and Jannat are now dating since 4 months.
Jannat as she promised still hasn't stopped irritating Siddharth. They are still bestfriend. But with every passing day, of seeing Jannat and Faisu together, Siddharth had started to realise that he might like Jannat more than a friend. Anushka even tried talking to him about it. But she always brushed off the topic saying, he doesn't like Jannat.
But no matter how much he tried to convince his mind he didn't like Jannat, his heart knew that it only belonged to her.
And now today is the last day of the college everyone is saying their goodbyes.

Siddharth, Jannat, Faisu and Anushka are at their usual spot.

Anushka- yaarr I'm gonna miss this so much!

Jannat, Faisu and Siddharth- me too!!

Anushka- let's go somewhere. One last field trip before we all get jobs and get busy.

Siddharth- Yessss Anu . It would be fun. This month toh we have to fill all job applications and everything. Next month we can go.

Anushka- ikr! What do you say guys?

Asks Faisu and Jannat.

Faisu- well actually.... (Looks at Jannat) I wanted this to be a secret but...

Jannat- what.?  (She says playfully)

Faisu- I have booked tickets for us to go to Dubai. Your family and mine. Next month.

The word family came and there was a pin drop silence.
Anushka was looking at Siddharth feeling bad for him. She knew how bad he was feeling rn.
Siddharth was completely shaken , after what does meeting of two families mean , it Means they are pretty much planning on getting married. He had a blank expression over his face.
Jannat was just as shocked as both of them, ya she liked Faisu but they have only been dating for 4 months isn't it too early to get families involved. Finally she broke the silence.

Jannat- Families? Faisu-

Faisu- omg look at your faces I'm just kidding 😂 actually only me and Jannat are going, there was some radio competition I won last week and I got 2 free tickets for Dubai.

Jannat- what are you serious!? Free tickets to Dubai. Woww. But-

Faisu- what?

Jannat- what about my parents. I need to convince them.

Faisu- don't worry babe, we have one month I'm sure we will convince them by then. 

He pulls her closer to him and gives her a side hug.

Siddharth- 🙂🙂🙂🙂.

Anushka- I hope you guys enjoy 🥳.

Siddharth- y..yes...me..too. ☺️

They talk for some more time about their college memories and make fun of teachers.

Anushka- so many beautiful memories 🥺 and so many great friends this college gave me.

Siddharth- yaa ik I'm so great na?

Anushka- you wish .

Siddharth- oh really?

Anushka sticks out her tongue and teases Siddharth.
He starts tickling her. And they both start making fun of each other. Filling the area with their laughs.

Jannat feels ignored. She feels bad that her bawla was irritating someone else. 😕

Jannat- stop!

Faisu,Siddharth ans Anushka all look at her wondering what happened to Jannat all of a sudden.

Jannat-  I mean- we are late. We need to go to farewell party now.

Siddharth and Faisu - Aree ha. 

Anushka- I completely forgot shit. I have no dress.

Siddharth- Don't worry.. I'll come with you, we will go shopping.

Anushka- really 🥺 that's so sweet I love you man!

Siddharth- haha love you too.

Jannat looks at them, feeling jealous bit still has no idea why she is feeling that way.
Jannat- okay...umm...me and faisu will meet you there only now. Don't waste too much time.

Farewell party- Jannat and Faisu go as each other's date and Anushka and Siddharth also go together as friends.
They all enjoy a lot in the farewell. Both Siddharth and Jannat were giving each other longing looks throughout the party. Their hearts wanted to be together but their minds were not listening. Jannat for the first time was feeling super jealous of Anushka and Siddharth's closeness. Everytime she saw them dancing together. She wished she was dancing with Siddharth instead. Still all of them had a good time.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Next month all of them were busy filling job applications, anushka and Faisu lived far from Siddjann's society so they didn't meet each other a lot.
Siddharth and Jannat used to sit together all day and disscus job applications. Both of them had made it pretty clear that they wanted a job in same company only.
Bawla bawli can't stay away from each other.

Siddharth- but you are going to stay away from me for one whole month 😩.

Jannat- aree bawle 😕 we will video call everyday .

And yes she kept her promise, after that when she went to Dubai, she used to Video call Siddharth everyday atleast 5 times. They shared everything they did throughout the day.

In that time when Jannat was away from Siddharth,

He had starred to realise how important she is to me . He started falling more and more for her without even realising.

And when Jannat came back, it clicked to him,
He was so madly and completely in love with her.
He gave her a tight hug. And then he remembered she has a boyfriend. The  perfect boyfriend who cares about her.

Heyooo....a lot of you all bashed me for updating stories late so here you go😂
I updated it fast this time.
Next chp is gonna have a lot of Siddjann moments 😌😌
Finally!!
But I'm gonna take time to update it coz I like to see you all waiting.
Lol jk.
I'll try to update as soon as possible
In the meantime , Vomment. ❤️