Missed First day 🤨🤔

Jannat, Siddharth, Anushka and Faisal go to the ice cream parlour near their college.

Jannat notices that Anushka is a bit little down.
She signals Siddharth and asks him what is up with her.
He tells her everything about how Riyaz didn't recognise Anushka and how she was sitting on the bench crying, jannat thanks Siddharth for being with her roommate.

All of them are sitting on the table and they are enjoying their ice creams.

Faisal- hey btw what courses have you guys applied for. I only know about Jannat😅

Anushka - I'm doing BA music

Siddharth- I'm doing journalism....what about you.

Faisal- I'm doing Engineering.

Siddharth- *suddenly remembers something* Btw bawli you are also doing BA in music......so why were you not with Anushka today? Anushka Bawli missed all her lectures!???

Jannat- *her words stumbling as she is speaking* I was umm.... talking to umm...no I mean...I had a headache so I didn't attend the classes.

Siddharth *to himself* - she is kidding me right? I can easily say she is lying. Why can't she just tell me where she was and why did she miss all the lectures. Leave it I'll ask her later when no one else is around.

Anushka- yup she had a headache....she told me and she left.

Siddharth*to himself* - such good friend bawli has.... Anushka is also lying for her...I wonder what is she upto.

Siddharth- ohh okayy. How was everyone's first day? Except Bawli's obviously this idiot had to miss first day of her college life.😂

Jannat - I can't help it Bawle I had a headache....I'm not an idiot ok😂👊

Anushka- mine toh you know already how was it :/

Faisal- yaa mine was good too.... especially coz I didn't attend any lectures 😜

As soon as he says this Jannat quickly looks at him and signals him to shut up.

But Siddharth already sees that

Siddharth- hmm...why bro why did you miss your lectures.

Faisal- ohh I was hanging out with one of my friends.

Siddharth - oh really? Who?

Faisal- you don't know him he's my childhood friend....he has come in the city for a few days

Siddharth- ohhh....you should invite him here sometime to hang out with all of us.

Faisal- umm yaa sure....

Jannat- guys anyways it's almost 8:30 we have to go now the college doors close at 9:00 pm

Anushka- yup let's go!

All of them reach the to the college.

Pulls Anushka to side

Siddharth- why did bawli miss her first day? I know she is lying so please tell me the truth.

Anushka- I don't know she just told me she has to go somewhere important.

Siddharth- ohh okay....can you do me a favour? Can you hangout with Faisal for a while ....I need to talk with Bawli alone.

Anushka- yaa dude np.

Both of them join Faisal and Jannat.

Anushka- Faisal can you come with me to the Medical....I have to take somethings and this Sid is being super rude.

Siddharth- I'm not rude Anu, I'm just not in mood to drive rn.

Anushka- ok fine...come Faisal please.

Faisal- yaa okk.

He gives just a goodbye hug and goes.
While he was hugging Jannat...Someone was burning from inside 😂🔥(Our Sid)

Both of them leave.

Siddharth- let's go to your room na I want to talk about something imp.

Jannat- okk...oops....my room keys are with Anushka😅...let's go to your room.

Siddharth- Ya ok.

Both of them go to Siddharth's room
And sit on bed in front of each other.

Jannat- yaa so what did you want to talk about ?

Siddharth- Umm ya, Where were you today? I know you lied in the ice cream shop but we never lie to each other Bawli.....So what made you lie to me?

Jannat- Okay.... I'm sorry.....I just thought you would get angry....if ..I tell you where I... really was or with whom I really was.

Siddharth- I won't get angry....tell me...but if you don't want to its ok...i understand.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/n
Where was Jannat?
Will she tell Sid ?
Will Sid get angry ?
🤔🤔🤔

Target- 20 votes