Chapter 4

the next morning i open my eyes slowly to see Harry looking out the window with his hands behind his back , he was wearing only his jeans , he looked so calm relaxed . then suddenly the memories of last night came back to me , and the thing is that i don't regret it , i mean i am a bit ashamed of myself , i was  practically a slut yesterday but you know what i don't give a fuck , yesterday was the best night i had in a long time and i don't regret a thing , i mean i had sex with Derek after all he is my boyfriend but Harry........Harry was something else , he was amazing , he ....

....... : your awake !

me : yeah

him : Good , get dressed i have things to do i need to get you back to your basterd

me : his name is Derek

him : yeah ! yeah what ever

i didn't say anything after that ! i felt a little hurt that he was treating me this way ! but after all who was i kiding ! he wasn't gonna give me a good morning kiss and bring me breakfest in bed ! this was his routine ! he is a racer he sleep with a women every night ! why would i be any diffrent !!.

i get up ! avoiding thoes green eyes ! i take my clothes and go to the bathroom.

after a few minutes we were heading back ! none of us talked , but suddenly he pulled over the road and turn to me

him : listen i-i.....shit ! i am sorry okay !

i was surprised !!

me : for what ?

him : for how i treated you this morning !

me : it's okay

him : no it's not ! let me buy you some breakfest

me : sure .

and with that he drove us to a nice small restaurant .

when we walk in all eyes were on Harry but he didn't seamd to mind but i guess he got used to it .

after ordering we sit in silence until he said somthing which left me shocked

him : you have a scar next to your right breast , what is it from ?

ohhhhh shit ! shit !shit ! he just had to ask that !!