Chapter 10

ALLY'S POV

i was laying in my bed just thinking about everything that Max told me ! my whole life was a lie ! i thought Derek loved me ! i thought Rayen realy wanted to make me feel safe ! but it turns out to be all a big fucking lie .

as i was thinking about it all when a very Scard Max came rushing in my room closing the door behind him

me : what's wrong?

him : you.....i ......i need to get you out of here !!!

me: what ?! Max what are you talking about !!?

him : D-Derek found out that you took the file ! they know that you know everything ! they are gonna lock you up and keep you as a hostage so that your Dad come and save you !!

me :but-but ......what am going to do ?!

him : we will figure something out !!

and that's when it hit me ! i have no friends ! no family ! the only family i had turn out to be the one who wants to kill me ! where am i gonna go ,!! and Maw must saw the scard look an my face cause he look my face in his hands and say

him : look at me Bells ! you are gonna be fine ! okay ? you are the strongest women i have ever meat ! and i will make sure that you get out of here safe okay ?!

me : b-but what if Derek knew that you are helping me ! you will get in trouble !

him : let me worry about Derek !

me wishpering : but Max i have no where to go !

he was silent for a moment then he said

him : don't you know anyone from the North ? you need to get away from here !

me: no Max you guys are the only one i know .

we were silent for a moment then it hit me ........Harry !!! he is from the north !! but would he let me stay in his place from couple of days ?! i mean after all it was just a one night stand ! YEAH A ONE NIGHT THAT YOU COULDN'T STOP DREAMING ABOUT !! ughhh that sound in the back of my mind said ! shut up !!

me : i-i know someone from the North ! i will call him as soon as a get away from here !

him : are you sure ?

me:y-yes

him : okay , so i need you to pack your bags and everything that you need and i will come to you at midnight !! okay ?

me : okay ! and Max ?

him : yeah ?

me : thank you so so much ! i will never forget your help ! i love you !

him : i love you too Boo ! see you at midnight ! be ready .

i give him a nod and he walk out .

i look at my clock to find it 10:30 pm ! okay i need to start packing , i grab my duffle bag and start to put some clothes in it ! i am ot going to take much with me .

after i finished putting everthing i need i walk to my drawer and open it to find the file , i grab it under it i found the paper that Harry had gave it to me .....his number , my only hope for now ! what if he don't let me stay with him God !! i would be very fucked then ! i put the paper in my jeans and open the file , the other night while i was laying in my bed at night thinking ! that's what i do this past few days ! i didn't have much sleep ! so while i was thinking i made my mind that i am gonna find my Dad ! if the Stupid basterd didn't find me then i will ! GOD ! i am so angry at him ! how can he let me leave 8 years with these people .....these people that i thought were my family but it turns out that i have no family . so i put the file in my bag along with all of my money , i look at the clook to find it midnight Max will be here any.......

..... : Hey ! you're ready ?

i nod at Max , who take my bag and put it on his shoulder , i grab my phone , my lether jacket and i follow Max .

we walk very carefully not to wake anyone , we walk out and Max start to open the garage where we keep all of the cars

me : what are you doing ?

him : i am gonna give you my car !

me : what ! no you are not ! i will take a cab or something !!

him : seriously Bella ! you are runing away from the fastest racer in the South side with a cab !

me : ....fine .

i have to say he's got a point ! and to be honest i am excited to drive Max's car , cause it's been a while since i drove and also Max has a Red and black ferrari 458 so you know why i am excited

me : but .... Max you love this car !

him : yes , but i love you more .

and with that i hug him tight and give him a kiss on the cheek

me with tears : i love you too and i am gonna miss u

him : i am gonna miss you too , call me as soon as you get to the North side got it

me : go it .

and with one last hug , i get in the car and took off into the darkness , i don't know where am going , i just know one thing .........that Harry is my only hope .