Reincarnation into a world that I know too well T^T (part 3)

Before I reincarnated in this world, I was not the most typical high school student there was but not an extraordinary one either. My hobby of reading boys love manga gained me the title of "fudanshi" and I enjoyed my days simping for my favorite ships.

One day, my sister talked me into playing the game ''The two saintesses's love story'' until it's completion. Why would she do that, you ask ? Because she wanted to see the second prince's Epilogue without having to do the other routes. She felt that 'she would betray the character she like if she has to flirt with the other characters to get it'. And you have to complete all the routes, Good and Bad endings inclued, if you want to unlock the Epilogues and extra stories.

The only thing that kept me continuing the game even tough I generally don't like romance that are not boy x boy was a background character named Wilfred Wisteria. He was the butler of Eleonor and also the one who helped him poison the heroine. Because of his loyalty, he was always executed together with his master or suicided when his master is exorcised in the different endings.

It is while doing Eleonor's route that I came to have a crush on his butler. I mean, he was so cool and composed toward others but so sweet and devoted when it came to his master that I melted from this gap moe. He was totally my type. Not that I am gay or anything, alright ? But it's true that I have a sweet spot for tsundere characters. And I admit I kinda shipped Wilfred and Eleonor and that after I finished the game I bought their drama cd.

Here is some illustrations I did of the two.^^