Eleonor's Extra Story (Flashback part 2)

As I was hiding from my tutor behind a bush in the back garden of the mansion, skipping classes as usual, I saw a girl younger than me standing before a bed of purple roses.

Her long and frivolous violet hair brushed lightly against the floor of grass as she leaned to take in the delectable scent of the flowers.

This view appeased a little my earlier irritation and gave me an unknown warm feeling in my heart.

Suddenly, but without hurry, the little girl turned around delicately her sight on me.

A feeling of familiarity emerged when I gazed at her facial features so much like mine but also differents.

She came to me with a big smile and an awkward but sincere bow which I never had the opportunity to receive in my lifetime.

I questioned her about why she was alone in this garden and she said: "While I was exploring the manor I... I lost my way after walking for some time!"

"I see..."

I wanted to propose the child to help her find her way but, with how my reputation was in this mansion, it would not be really good for her to be with me.

As I was about to speak, the little girl exclaimed jovially: "Let's play together!"

In the end, without being able to refuse her, we played and enjoyed a stroll around the manor.

That was until my tutor found us and brutally took her away from me.

He screamed at me, outraged and full of contempt that the "evil" me would stain her, the sole daughter of the Archduke Vi Lolanthe, and they forbid me to approach the Miss in the future.

But it seemed that the small lady thought not the same as she struggled out of the person's arms.

"It's unfair! Big brother is not a bad person!" she said with the corners of her eyes becoming wet.

"It is the decision of your parents. Now let's go." announced the tutor as he walked away with my sister.

The author has something to say:

I tought that maybe some readers wondered from what point of view this flashback is so I decided to explain it a little. In truth, this flashback is from when the main character had played all the routes of  "The two saintesses's love story" and unlocked Eleonor's Extra Story that tell the past of Eleonor and his sister from his point of view. That's all! Thanks for reading my rambling in the backstage and I promise you all that our dear butler will appear soon.^^