Reincarnation into a world that I know too well T^T (part 4)

For my goal of surviving this nightmare, I decide as of now to cut love and death flags alike! First of all, I will have to know which target the heroine set her sight on between the first and the second prince.

If Béatrice choose the second prince, things could go more smoothly because she would not become the love rival of my sister and I would just have to ensure Dorothea don't bully her at school.

But if she pursues the first prince, I will have to either make my sister give up on him or arrange a marriage for her with someone else she could like. Because if I don't go to these lenghts and Dorothea plays the villainess like in the game, our family is going to be executed for lèse-majesté.

So, unlike the past Eleonor, I will make sure that "my sister" doesn't become someone who would offend or bully others. And don't do the same error as this siscon by not spoiling her too much and teaching her what respect and dignity mean.

The last step to my plan will be to find a mean to contain the terribly large amount of dark magic in Eleonor's body so it doesn't go awry. Supposing that I can conceal this power correctly, no evil would aim to possess me.

I feel like even saving the world from the demon lord would not be as exhausting as that but I don't have any other choice than to do it.

Here is an illustration of Eleonor when he is eight years old.^^

(Behind the scene)

(Behind the scene)

Wilfred: When will my time come...