Eleonor's Extra Story (Flashback part 3)

The second encounter with my little sister Dorothea happened in similar circumstances as the first, as I was hiding from my tutor and his insupportable temperament at the library.

I was sitting on the floor, my back leaning on the row of books in the corner of the room.

As I was reading a random book to chase away my boredom, I heard a cute voice humming a song playfully despite its clumsy rhythm.

After turning a corner, the bearer of the voice stopped humming to shine a smile at me through the row of books and called out to me.

"Onii-sama, let's play together! And this time, without being discovered to not spoil the fun." she said with a mischevious look on her face.

"..."

"Pretty please?"

"Alright."

It seems like I can't refuse the small lady when she pleads me like that.

We played all the afternoon without being discovered because, as a professional at skipping lessons, I knew all the good spots to hide from people.

We decided to part when I thought it was time and that the little miss seemed to be satisfied enough.

After this day, we continued to play in secret time after time and it felt like with each reunion my heart was healed if just a little.

Eleonor's Extra Story  END

Here is a sketch of Dorothea because its been some time since I updated. Also Wilfred will come next chapter so be prepared for the fluff.^^

^^