Reincarnation into a world that I know too well T^T (part 3.5)

That's why I am so knowledgeable about about this otome game and its characters. And well, I'm also the kind of fudanshi that would write fanfiction about their preferred couples so, I may be partly at fault for ending up in Eleonor's body.

For my fanfic to be accurate, I played and replayed an hundred times the parts where they appeared together. Like that, no wonder their interractions would all be engraved in my head.

Thanks to this, I'm confident in not being discovered early by Wilfred for not being the Eleonor-sama he knew anymore. You ask me why I don't want to be discovered ? Well, you remember how Eleonor finish after attempting to poison the heroine ? By being possessed by evil and exorcised, that is.

What is the more infuriating is that for all the routes, except in Eleonor's Good Ending, he end up exorcised. So I want as much as possible to avoid suspicions about my identity as to not encounter the same demise as him.

If you did not know the game, you may have told me to try following this "Good Ending" of his but, I will have to decline. In that route, the love interest is his own sister, you know! Like I told you earlier, I had a sister in my previous life and I certainly could not see her in this view at all. No way!

Another version of the illustration from the previous chapter.^^

^^