Eleonor's Extra Story (Flashback part 1)

As far as I could remember, people would always look at me with disdain.

They would call me names like "monster", "evil" or even "demon" and whisper mischevious things in my back.

When I took my courage to try talking to them, they would just disregard or fear me without saying a word in response.

Wherever I would go, people would be displeased.

At first, I did not know why they hated me that much. I was just sad and lonely. But, at some point, I just could not take it anymore and I started to make a ruckus around the mansion.

I tought; "If  being quiet and obedient like a good child won't make them care for me then  I will it make so that they won't be able to ignore me for the time being."

[In this world the color black is meaning of disaster and demise.

The pitiful ones born with hair or eyes the color of ink shall bring misfortune to anyone near them.

Because it is the color of the being atop all evil, the Demon Lord.]

My young self continued to throw tantrums for all and any things that I disliked.

I passed most of my time arguing with my tutors or escaping their classes, screaming at servants for their impertinence and finding any fault in their actions or sending all sort of objects flying in my fury.

But wathever mischief I did, forget scolding me, my parents never spared me even a glance and no punishment came either.

I feared that they would throw me out some day but it seems that because I am their sole son and heir they could not even if they wanted to.

Its in these circumstances that I met the only light who illuminated my dark world.