Reincarnation into a world that I know too well T^T (part 2)

The otome game "The two saintesses's love story" was a peculiar game where you could play not only from the point of view of the heroine but also from the point of view of the villainess and each had two routes.

In the universe of the game, two saintesses were born each hundred years to repel the miasma and defeat the demon lord. It was custom that one of the saintess would marry the first prince of the empire, who was gifted with healing magic, and become the queen. The game was about the heroine and the villainess who fought for the seat of the queen and for their love.

 The heroine, Béatrice Windsor, was a commoner girl who lived alone with her mother. When she was twelve, her power as a saintess awakened. The Duke Windsor adopted her and she was admitted to the Royal Academy of Magic.

The first route of the heroine's side takes place at the Royal Academy of Magic where she encounters the first prince and falls in love. The prince unexpectedly could not use healing magic and had low self-esteem because of that. The goal of this route was to cure his lonely heart and help him gain more confidence as the first prince.

The second route starts before she enrolls in the academy. The second target was her childhood friend and first love. But they separated ways when she was eight years old because he was adopted by the king for his talent in healing magic. They reunited at the Royal Academy of Magic as classmates but one became the saintess when the other - the second prince.

The villainess, Dorothea Vi Lolanthe, was the daughter of the Archduke Vi Lolanthe and the fiancée of the first prince. She grew arrogant and selfish because she had always been spoiled by the members of her family.

The target of Dorothea's first route was the first prince. She had a one-sided love for him in Béatrice's side of the story and it did not go well for her because she bullied the heroine. Also, when you finish the heroine's part, the villainess's story is unlocked. On her side, you are given the opportunity to interact with the prince without harrassing the heroine and finally marry him in the Good Ending.

The second route was about Dorothea's brother and villain of this story, Eleonor Vi Lolanthe. The truth is that her brother had a sister complex and helped her harrass the heroine. He even attempted to poison Béatrice and the first prince in the different endings to help his sister or because of his jealousy towards the prince. Finally he end up being possessed by the demon lord and exorcised.

(And now, I am into the body of this crazy siscon! What should I do...)

Here are some images of Eleonor in apologies for the long wait.

(When possessed by the demon lord)