𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

Cassiopeia and Regulus were walking side by side as they entered the abandoned warehouse behind the rest of the Shadowhunters. The two blondes had their weapons in hand, ready to attack if need be.

"Magnus' lair is right behind that fence," Jace said.

"Magnus lives in a warehouse?" Clary asked.

"Not exactly," Regulus answered.

"Warlock glamour," Cass added.

Isabelle halted in place, taking a look at their surroundings. "Something's wrong." She told them. "It's far too easy to get this close."

"His protective wards must be down." Jace tried to reason.

"Clary," Cassie spoke, bringing the attention to her. "Stay behind us and try not to get in the way. Got it?" The redhead said nothing.

Grunts were heard coming from the fence they were supposed to enter. A man slashed another, killing him.

"Oh, God," Clary said. "Valentine found Magnus!"

The group took off in the direction of the fight. A little girl came out of nowhere, trying to shake the dead body of the man she called 'Daddy'. A Circle member was slowly approaching behind her, Clary took the opportunity to sneak up on him. She kicked him away from the girl, now the Circle member had his eyes on her.

"Clary Fairchild." He spoke. "Valentine will be so pleased to meet you."

"Think again," Cassie said from behind him. Isabelle was next to her, she used her whip to pull him back. Before he could do anything else, Cassie threw one of her knives into his shoulder. Jace finished him off by slicing him in the back.

"Thanks for that." Said the redhead.

Jace winked at her. "Any time."

"Stay close," Isabelle told Clary. "It's safest if we stay together."

Cassiopeia walked away, entering the lair on her own. She caught up to Alec, who was already shooting a Circle member on the leg. Regulus was behind him, using his seraph blade to dig it into his side. Magnus sent a burst of energy and finished him off.

"Nice," Regulus spoke. "Well done."

Magnus shrugged. "More like medium-rare." He looked up to Regulus's blue eyes. "I'm Magnus. I don't think we've been formally introduced."

Regulus smiled. "Regulus, but everybody calls me Reggie." The two stared at each other for a bit. The blond cleared his throat. "Oh, uh... we should really. You know, probably get..." Cassie snickered, Alec lightly smacking her arm with a smirk.

"Right," Magnus ignored the other two. "We should join the party."

"Right."

Regulus was the first to leave the room, he was a blushing mess. Cassie and Alec followed after him.

"Smooth." She teased her brother.

"Shut up," He groaned. "How's your love life going?"

"Low blow." Alec shook his head at their bantering.

The three reached the rest of the team. Jace, Izzy, and Clary were helping others.

"Magnus," Clary called to the warlock. The little girl left the redhead's side and rushed to his.