promise

At the beach !!!!!

Addisons POV

Bryce and I are at the beach, everything is so perfect with him at my side I'm at my happiest. We are laying down in the sand I'm sitting between his legs his hands around my stomach...................................20 min later.......................................owwwww my stomach ahhhhhh wtf mmmmmm why is this happening, my head stomach and everything hurt. I stand up and start rubbing my stomach.

"owwwww ugh" Addison 

Bryce stands up as well

"are you ok Adds whats going on ?" Bryce

"I don't know but my stomach head and everything hurts ahh" Addison 

"ok ummmm lets go back to my place and I don't know I'll see if ness can help you" Bryce

I then realized my period was supposed to come today oh fuckkkkkkk the first time Bryce and I had sex there was no protection yesterday there was also no protection no it cant't be I can't be pregnant. We go back to the car and start heading back to Nessa and Bryces place.

(in the car) 

"Bryce" Addison 

"yeah" Bryce 

"my per-period is lat-late" Addison 

"I'll call ness and ask her to buy pregnancy tests so that when we get to my place you can just take them" Bryce

"what if I am pregnant" Addison 

"than I'll be there for you even if you decide you don't want the baby" Bryce 

Author POV

If only all promises were true sadly some promises have to be broken. How truly heartbreaking it is when one can only survive on broken promises and unfulfilled dreams they know no other reality than one that consists of tear filled midnights and empty bottles that could never fulfill them with the joy that they seek the world is a blur moving around them they stand still as if no one ever told them that their legs were made to run. Its quite sad how people make promises about the future because they have no idea what happens in the future people say things like I will always love you I will always be here for you things will get better "I promise" but 6 months later and you don't love me you aren't here for me and things haven't gotten any better. There was once a boy who promised me pure affection with love and happiness that became a poison the smile that he gave now became a drop of tear a cry of endless that no-one can hear. There was once a girl who taught me how to love but with scourging fate she flew like a dove with all my heart I know she's the one but as time passed by she treated me as no-one. A boy I thought to be my destiny has now become my very worst enemy with all the love that blind us is the one who torment and broke us. The girl I live for is now the woman I die for ? The memories that we share is now like dust scattered everywhere. The love that brings us together is the one who separates us forever ? The feeling that we share is now the feeling that we slur. Maybe its not our destiny cause this love just became a testimony the promise that won't last, it was meant to be broken even from the past. I loved a boy who was in war with himself his mind was a battlefield  my love could never conquer but still I tried, and the casualty was my heart. For love, cannot heal all. Just tel me what is broken is it my heart or your promise ? Tell me quick as I have to fix it with my broken heart pieces. Love is a four letter word, so is hate...they both spring from passion and they're both very strong. Hate can drive you so can love they both can rule your life and they both can break you. Love can fill your heart so can hate they both promise satisfaction and they both can drive you insane. Hate and love they're much much alike but love can bring life and hate can only take it away.