Life Changes

(This is set after the Angry Buck and Flustered Eddie One-Shot. Christopher still doesn't know they are together. Also is in the third person)

Sun rays seep through the windows as the birds' chirp. Eddie stirs, turning his head to the side, slowly opening his eyes as they adjust to the light. Buck is leaning on his elbow, staring down at the sleepy Eddie.

"Stop staring, Buck; it's creepy," Eddie says, turning back over closing his eyes.

"It's not creepy to admire my boyfriend," Buck retorts, slowly running his fingers down Eddies bare chest tracing random swirls. 

Eddie smiles, his eyes still closed, sighing slightly in content. They sit in silence as Buck runs his fingers all over Eddie's chest, slowly working for his hands lower. Eddie groans as Buck occasionally goes below the sheet on his lower abdomen.

"Buck, we need to go get Christopher. We are already late, and if you keep doing that, we are going to be very late," Eddie warns, letting out a slight moan as Buck continues going a little lower.

Buck just smirks, bending down gently, kissing down Eddie's neck, enjoying the way he can easily make Eddie turn to putty in his hands. 

Groaning one last time, Eddie opens his eyes, snatching Buck's hand up. Buck intertwines their hands, rubbing his thumb on the back of Eddie's hand. 

Their hands still interlocked, Eddie turns over, facing Buck, "I love you." 

"I love you too," Buck says, leaning down kissing him. 

The door slams open, "Buck!" Christopher shouts, Eddie and Buck, jumping apart, pulling the sheet up.

"Christopher!" Eddie and Buck shout in surprise. 

Christopher walks into the room, his eyes scrunching in confusion, "Why are you not wearing shirts? Are you naked?" Eddie and Buck's eyes widen, unsure of how to answer.

Eddie opens his mouth to speak when Abuela rushes into the room, "oh my goodness, I am so sorry he just ran in here. He was so excited to see Buck." 

"Christopher, let's go into the kitchen and make some breakfast while Buck and your dad get dressed," Abuela suggests ushering him out of the room.

They both let out relieved sighs as the door closes.

"That was a really close call," Buck says, throwing off the sheets, putting on his underwear, and walking over to his dresser he has in Eddie's room.

"Yeah, and it was your fault we almost got caught!" Eddie exclaims, throwing up his hands.

"Oh please, you weren't exactly trying to get me to stop," Buck rebuts, throwing Eddie some clothes. 

Eddie glares at Buck, both of them quickly putting on clothes heading into the kitchen.

Abuela hands them both a plate of eggs and bacon then walks out, leaving them to talk to Christopher. Sitting down on either side of Christopher, they look at each other, Buck nodding at Eddie to start.

"Christopher, there is something Buck and I have to talk to you about," Eddie starts looking at Christopher.

"What is it, dad?" Christopher asks.

"Well, you know that Buck and I love each other a lot, right?" Eddie says.

"Yeah, I know I love Buck too," Christopher responds, making Eddie smile.

"I love you too, buddy," Buck says, smiling at Christopher.

"Well, Buck and I love each other; differently, we love each other like Aunt Maddie and Chimney or Denny, and Nia's moms love each other," Eddie explains cautiously. 

"Oh, I know daddy," Christopher shrugs, piling eggs into his mouth.

Eddie and Buck look at each other shocked, "how did you know?" Eddie asks.

"Well, I always knew, but I saw you were kissing last week in the kitchen," Christopher explains. 

Buck chuckles, and soon Eddie does to realizing they were so worried for nothing.

"Wait, does this mean you are going to move in with us, Buck?" Christopher looks up at Buck hopefully.

"Umm... I don't know, bud. That is up to your dad," Buck says, knowing they hadn't had that conversation yet.

Christopher looks over to Eddie with pleading eyes, "please, dad!"

Eddie looking over at Buck, "yeah, Buck can move in," he replies, making eye contact with Buck smiling slightly.

"Yay!" Christopher cheers in excitement as Eddie and Buck sit there smiling at each other.