Jealousy and Realizations (Part 3)

(I am going to be writing this in the third person because it is annoying having to be switching povs constantly)

The kiss is so rough with passion, and the tension and heat are falling off them in waves. It feels like a veil has been lifted, and they can now see each other clearly—relief and hunger from all the missed opportunities and longing surge through them. 

Eddie slowly lays back into the couch Buck on top of him in-between his legs, his arms around Buck's kneck pulling him down with him. Buck kisses him back with a ferocity and determination like no one Eddie has ever kissed before. The hunger they both feel is all-consuming, making it hard for Eddie to think.

Buck breaks the kiss moving to Eddie's neck, making sure to kiss each spot thoroughly. Eddie runs his hands over Buck's chest down to his abs and up his back feeling his bulging flexed muscles through the thin shirt.

He kisses down to the nape of Eddie's neck, making Eddie shifting as pleasure swells coursing through his body. Buck feels the shifting and grazes his teeth lightly over the area causing Eddie to release a deep moan of pleasure at the contact. Eddie tries not to sink his nails into Bucks back at the throbbing feeling caressing every inch of his body.

Eddie moves his hands to under Buck's shirt, further exploring the bulging hulky man above him.

Buck moves back to Eddie's lips with a slower, more loving kiss. Buck breaks the kiss with one last pec sitting up and closing his eyes, trying to regain composure. Eddie groans at the loss of contact opening his eyes.

"We should probably talk before this goes any farther, and I take you right here on this couch," Buck suggests trying to catch his breath adjusting slightly.

"That is probably a good idea," Eddie sighs.

He sits up, readjusting and grabbing a pillow places it on his lap. The thick lust-filled air slowly dissipates into a dull yearning tension. Finally, looking up, they make eye contact staring at each other for a few seconds before breaking into big smiles.

Buck starts chuckling, shaking his head, and Eddie joins him, still smiling widely.

"So... we could have been together this whole time?" 

"Yeah, seems like it, and I am pretty sure we were the only ones who didn't know." 

"What do you mean?" Buck says.

"Well, if I am going, to be honest, I hadn't realized that I was in love with you until tonight when I saw you with that guy. Then Hen and Chimeny gave me a talking to telling me if I don't buck up (haha, get it Buck up yeah, I know I am hysterical) and tell you then I would lose any chance I have at the best relationship I will ever have." Eddie explains.

Smiling, "I am glad you finally came to your senses." Buck teases, leaning back in for a kiss.

Yeah yeah, I know I am an incredible writer; you don't have to tell me. LOL. No, but I hope you guys enjoyed my first one-shot. I may build onto this one in future one-shots idk yet. If you have any suggestions, please message me or comment I will write any that I get suggestions for. Xoxo