Chapter 13: Zuma

Chase: Zuma, you have to jump. It's the only way to save the plane. Marshall is below the plane, take a parachute and jump, Marshall will catch you.

Zuma: fine, but whewe do I get a pawachute.

Chase: Ask the pilot.

Zuma: OK, bye Chase.

Chase: Bye, Zuma. Good luck.

Zuma walks to the front of the plane to talk to the pilot.

Zuma: Excuse me pilot, I'm part of the Paw patwol, and if you give me a pawachute I might be able to save the plane.

The pilot doesn't answer. Zuma looks at the pilot, and sees him passed out.

Zuma: *muttering to himself* oh... gweat, just what I need.

He finds a parachute and gets ready to jump.

Zuma: *yelling to Rocky* Tell Miwacle I love her!

Rocky: Zuma, you'll be fine. Now jump!

Zuma jumps from the plane and deploys his parachute. Marshall catches him in his hovercraft.

Marshall: Zuma, I don't know what I'm doing!

Marshall is pushing a bunch of random buttons.

Zuma: DUDE! You're gonna bust my hovewcwaft.

Marshall: hehe, sorry.

Zuma deploys a giant inflatable lifeboat. And calls Skye.

Zuma: Skye can you hear me!

Skye: *through collar* ya, what do you need Zuma.

Zuma: Attach the plane to youw hawness thing and lowew it down slowly. The planes small enough you should be able to hold it up.

Skye: I'll try.

Skye tries to hold up the plane but the harness starts to break. Just then the paw patroller pulls up and Twilight hops out. She screams something that sounds like gibberish and the plane starts to float.

Zuma: *to Marshall* Dude what is she doing.

Marshall: I don't know but it's awesome.

Zuma: Totally.

Marshall: Can you drop me off at shore.

Zuma: suwe.

Zuma drips Marshall off at shore and speed off back towards the plane In case they need help. Zuma arrives back where the plane was it's set down by Twilight.

But from the impact of the plane hitting the water a giant wave raises up and crashes over Zuma.

Rocky, Skye, Marshall, and Twilight: Zuma!

And everything went dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry guys you probably hate me, I updated  2 short chapters in a rite and left you on a cliffhanger. Please comment if you like my story.
Peace broski's
             ~ Pippy

P.s. sorry for the Percy Jackson related pic I just felt like it kinda went with the chapter.