Chapter 14: Smokey revealed

Chase: ruff ruff winch. (Winch comes out) Skye, take the winch and hook it to the lifeboat thing.

Skye: ruff this pups gotta fly! *backflip* Ruff ruff wings

(Skye grabs the winch from Chase and fly's off, she attatches it to the lifeboat and flys back to the paw patroller. Chase brings the winch in. The plane makes it to shore and everyone hops off.)

Pilot: Thank you PAW patrol. I don't know what would have happened if you weren't here to save us.

Circuit: you probably would have died.

Chase: Circuit! Anyway, you're welcome. And remember, if you're ever in trouble just yelp for help.

Rocky runs from the plane.

Rocky: WE NEED TO SAVE ZUMA!

Rocky jumps into the ocean to find Zuma.

Skye: ROCKY! ZUMA!

Skye jumps into the ocean after Rocky.

After 2 minutes, Skye and Rocky break the surface supporting Zuma between them, he's passed out.

Skye: We need to get him to the hospital. Stat.

She puts Zuma in her helicopter and takes off, the paw patroller following close behind.

          ~~In the paw patroller~~

Tundra: Are you okay Rocky?

Rocky: *holding back tears* y-ya.

Tundra: No your not, I know when your upset.

Rocky: *quietly* It's just... I don't want to lose my best friend, I've already lost one.

Tundra: What?

Rocky: well, when I was little it was just me and my little brother after our parents left...

                  ~~flashback~~

4 months ago

Smokey: Rocky I'm hungry.

Rocky: Me too little bro. I'm gonna go to Mr. Porters to try and find good, you stay here and guard the house.

Smokey: OK hurry back.

Rocky heads off towards Mr. Porters restaurant. When he gets there he stops by a table and begs. The people sitting at the table think he's adorable and give him some food. Rocky does this to five other tables.

Mr. Porter: Hey! Get away you little mutt!

Rocky runs away with the foof he has. He gets back to his "house" (it's really just a box Rocky fixed up) and doesn't see Smokey.

Rocky: Smokey, are you here. *heard a van pulling away and a familiar bark* SMOKEY!!!!!!!!

             ~~end of flashback~~

Rocky: I stayed there for a few days just in case Smokey came back. He never did. I haven't seen him since.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks so much for 1.15k reads!!!!!!! Hope you liked the chapter

Here's the ages for the pups in my story (in case you want to know)

Marshall – 1 year 4 months
Rubble – 11 months
Chase – 1 year 6 months
Rocky – 1 year
Zuma – 1 year
Skye – 1 year
Circuit – 10 months
Twilight – 1 year 2 months

Keep reading