Chapter 10: Boarding

(In the lookout)

Rubble: Your not still mad at me, are you Zuma?

Zuma: No dude, its cool.

Rubble: I hope Rocky will forgive me *whimpers*

Zuma: He will Wubble, he just needs time.

Rubble: I hope your right.

One hour later...

Rocky: Hey Zuma we have to leave soon.

Zuma: okay Wocky

Rocky: oh and Rubble, I'm sorry I snapped at you, I don't know what got into me.

Rubble: Its okay Rocky.

(Rocky and Zuma are leaving for the airport.)

Zuma: Bye dudes, see you in two weeks

All pups: Bye

Chase: And remember if your in trouble-

Rocky and Zuma: just yelp for help

(At the airport)

Rocky: Our plane is 753. Let's see... 749, 750, 751, 752, Ah 753 here we are ready to go Zuma.

( Zuma starts backing away)

Zuma: um... Wocky did I fowget to tell you I'm deathly afwaid of aiwplanes, that's why I am a watew wescue pup and not a flying pup.

Rocky: Come on Zuma its not that bad.

Zuma: b-but i-

Rocky: please Zuma are flights gonna leave in (rocky checks a clock on the wall) 2 MINUTES! We have to get on now Zuma, go!

( Rocky starts pushing Zuma through the door and onto the plane. Finally there on the plane and take there seats)

Speaker: please prepare for take off

Rocky: Are you ready Zuma.

Zuma: um... I think.

( the plane starts to take of, Zuma immediately closes his eyes. After about 3 minutes Rocky notices this.)

Rocky: Zuma you can open your eyes now

(Zuma opens one eye then the other)

Zuma: *breathing heavily* I'm okay.

1 1/2 hours later

Rocky: See Zuma isn't this fun.

(Rocky and Zuma are watching Apollo the Superpup)

Zuma: Ya, I guess flyings not that bad

( suddenly the plane starts to tilt from side to side, Zuma starts to panic)

Speaker: attention passengers we are having minor turbulence right now.

Rocky: *trying to calm down Zuma* Zuma its okay, its just Minor turbulence, its going to be okay.

(The plane seemed to be fine it stopped tilting, but then as suddenly as before the plane begins to tilt again, then it starts to go down)

Speaker: prepare for impact!

Zuma: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!