Chapter 18: Goodnight Pups

A/N~ I know I haven't updated in forever and sorry for that. I kinda forgot I had this story going. This chapters not long but I hope you enjoy it.     ~Rocky

The pups finish their pup pup boogie tournament and the winner was... SKYE (big surprise).

Ryder: It's getting late pups I think it's time to hit the hay.

All pups: okay Ryder.

All the pups fast asleep instantly except Zuma, after a while Zuma eventually falls asleep.

Zuma: No, please no... AHHHHHHH

Zuma woke up drenched in sweat

Rocky: *sleepily* Z-Zuma are you *yawns* okay?

Zuma: What? Oh, yeah- yeah I'm fine just a nightmawe.

Rocky: Was it about the plane crash?

Zuma looks at the ground and doesn't respond.

Rocky: Come on Zuma, you can tell me anything.

Zuma: *quietly* I-I was being pulled undew the waves, m-my paw was s-stuck in my truck. I could fell the watew going Into my lungs! I-it was s-so scawy Wocky. *zuma begins to whimper*

Rocky: Shhhh, it's okay, it was just a dream.

Zuma: B-but it felt so weal.

Rocky: I promise I won't let anything else bad happen to you.

Zuma: Wocky, don't make pwomises you can't keep.

Rocky: But I can try my best. You like a little brother to me, I can't lose another.

Zuma: What do you mean "anothew"?

Rocky: That's a story for a different time. Right now, you should try to get some sleep.

Zuma: B-but what if the nightmawes come back.

Rocky: Don't worry, *Rocky walks over to his pup bed and drags it over next to Zumas* I'll be right here just incase.

Zuma: Okay, thanks Wocky.

Rocky: No problem, Zuma.

The pups lie down on there pup beds, Zuma passes out instantly.

Rocky: Goodnight Zuma

Zuma: ...

Rocky: Well, looks like you didn't have any trouble falling back asleep. *chuckles to himself*

Rocky slowly starts to fall asleep