Chapter 17: Pup pup boogie

Skye: Zuma, please... i don't want to lose you. Come back.

Beep beep beep...

Doctor: His paulse is back!? But how, he was dead.

Rocky: I guess we're just have someone watching over us.

Skye: Yup.

Circuit: Guys, he's waking up.

Zuma started to slowly stir from his coma. He raised his head from his bed and looked around. His face falls on Ryder.

Zuma: Your mom says goodbye

Ryder: what?

Zuma: your mom says goodbye. I spoke to her, she said she never got to properly say goodbye, so she wanted me to tell you.

Ryder: how is that possible, she's d-de- gone.

Zuma: I know, I died and saw her. She told me I had the choice to stay their or return here. I met my little sister to, she says my mom and siblings say hi and asked if I'm doing well. I had to decide if I wanted to come back in like a minute, it was a hard decision.

Marshall: so you died and came back to life.

Zuma: pretty much.

Marshall: awesome

Rocky: I still don't understand how you came back.

Zuma: I don't know either, Wyder's mom never told me why I was able to come back.

Marshall: let's ask Twilight, maybe she knows. *turns around* Twilight, do you know what happe- and she's gone.

Rocky: well I guess we're never going to find out.

Doctor: You guys should leave, Zuma needs his rest right now. You can visit him in the morning.

Ryder: Okay, come on pups, let's go.

Back at the Lookout

Skye: Can we play pup pup boogie Ryder?

Ryder: I don't see why not?

Skye: Yay!!!

Skye gets out the pup pup boogie boards and sets the game up.

Skye: You pups wanna play a pup pup boogie tournament.

Circuit: Sure, but how do you do play?

Skye: You've never played pup pup boogie!

Circuit: I have once, but I've never played a tournament.

Skye: Well, two pups play against each other, but since we have 7 pups right now one pup will play twice in the first round, then the winners of those rounds will play against each other, then the winners of those rounds will play against each other, until we have a champion. Do you get it now.

Circuit: Yeah, I think so.

Skye: Okay pups, let's pair up.

Skye paired up with Chase, Marshall paired up with Circuit, Tundra paired up with Rocky, and Rubble is waiting to play against someone.

Skye: You ready Chase.

Chase: Let's do this.

Skye: *after about a minute of dancing* come on Chase you can do better then that.

The game ends and Skye's the winner.

Skye: You were so close to winning Chase.

Chase: No I wasn't you had 5 stars and I had 3 and a half.

Skye: Who wants to go next.

Marshall: I do, you ready Circuit?

Circuit: Ready as I'll ever be.

Marshall: *howls* Lets go!

Marshall and Circuit are tied for most of the round until...

Marshall: Time for a tail spin. *starts to spin out of control* woah *crashes into Rubble* hehe sorry Rubble.

The game ends and Circuit won with 4 and a half stars and Marshall with 3 stars. Tundra and Rocky go next.

Tundra: Wow Rocky you've gotten a lot better then last time.

Rocky: Well I've been practicing.

Rocky wins with 5 stars and Tundra 4 and a half.

Rocky: close game.

Tundra: I'll beat you next time

Rocky: Sure you will.

Skye: Who do you wanna play against Rubble? Chase, Marshall, or Tundra.

Rubble: um... Chase.

Chase: yay, I have a chance to get back in the game.

Rubble: Not against me!

Rubble and Chase play an intense game of pup pup boogie and Chase wins.

Chase: YES WINNER!

Tundra: That's not fair, Chase got two tries to get into the tournament.

Skye: How about Rubble plays against you and Chase plays Marshall.

Tundra: That works.

Rubble plays against Tundra and Tundra wins, next Chase plays against Marshall and he wins.

Skye: Okay time for round two.

----------------------------------------------
Hey pups sorry for not updating I've been really busy with school. I'm ditching the update on Mondays thing and updating when ever. I think I'm only gonna have 2 more chapters, the stories kinda dragging along right now. Hope you liked the chapter.
BYE!!!!