Chapter 6: win or lose

Rubble: ( last round of questions) were on our last round of question the score is 5 to 5 to 2 with Rockitta and Zuma tied with Skye and Chase.

Rocky: *whispering* Zuma we have to get this question wrong if we get it right and Chase and Skye get there question wrong were crowned the perfect couple.

Zuma: Don't remind me

Rubble: For our last round we're gonna mix things up and start with the losing couple. Now how do you feel about losing this competition.

Marshall: uhh...

Rubble: Great, so your question is... Marshall what is Twilight's idea of a perfect date?

Marshall: *thinking* I have to get this question right, I have to prove me and Twilight would be a good couple, now... What would she say- I got it!

Rubble: let's see our contestants- I mean love birds answers. Marshall said a late night picnic under the stars with a bag of pup treats for them to share and romantic music playing. Aw

Recording: Awww

Rubble: how sweet and Twilight said the same thing that brings you pups up to 3 points.

Rubble moved to the next couple Rocky and Zuma

Rubble: Now, Zuma how badly do you want to win this competition

Zuma: I don't

Rubble: *fake laughs* he's joking folks

Recording: HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Rubble: Anyway back to the questions. Zuma, what was Rockittas favorite thing to do as a little pup.

Zuma: *thinking* what's something rocky hates...

Rubble: let's revel the answers, Zuma said... Going swimming. Rockitta said... Going swimming! Wow you two are in the lead with 6 points.

Zuma & Rocky: WHAT!?!

Rubble: Next couple, Skye and Chase. Hey pups I've been thinking of a ship name for you, what do you think about Skase.

Skye: For the last time were NOT a couple!

Rubble: Skye, what was the first thing Chase noticed about you that made him love you?

Zuma & Rocky: *thinking* Get this right Skye. Please.

Rubble: okay lovebirds times up. Skye said... Eyes? Chase said... Her personality. Sorry pups it looks like you still have 5 points. So our perfect couple is...

Rocky & Zuma: oh no

Rubble: ROCKITTA AND ZUMA!!!!!!!!

Recording: *applause*

(Heart shaped balloons and pink, red, and white confetti fell from the ceiling on to Rocky and Zuma)

Rocky: *sigh*

Zuma: Dude.

Rubble: Let's see what our perfect couple wins... They get 200 dollars, a lifetime supply of pup treats, and an all expense paid trip to a romantic get away in lovely Hawaii.

Zuma: I've always wanted to go to Hawaii