Chapter 11: PAW Patrol is on a Roll

Rocky: *calls Chase through his collar* CHASE HELP THE PLANES GOING DOWN!

(To the lookout)

Chase: Rocky, were on our way. PAW patrol to the lookout!

All pups except Chase, Zumq, and Rocky: chase needs us!

(All the pups go into the elevator Marsha comes last, slips, and crashes into the other pups, they get to the top and there all in uniform)

Marshall: Ready for action uh... Chase sir.

Chase: um... Thanks Marshall, so right now we have a major problem, Rocky and Zuma's plane is about to crash!

All pups: *gasp* NO!

Chase: okay, I've found the coordinates of their plane using Rocky's collar. Skye, I need you to fly to where the plane is and see if you can do anything to keep it up or help land it smoothly.

Skye: *ruff ruff* let's take to the Skye!

Chase: Marshall, I need you to drive Zuma's hovercraft in case the plane goes into the water.

Marshall: uh, Let's dive in!

Chase: Every pup else, we'll take the paw patroller to where the plane is.

Rubble: Rubble on the double!

Tundra: There's snow job I can't handle!

Circuit: Let's shock the problem ~~~this catchphrase is probably really bad, I wasn't sure what it should be, back to the story~~~

Twilight: ...oh um, I don't really have a catchphrase yet.

Chase: PAW patrol is on a roll!

(All the pups slide down the slide to their vehicles, Skye flies off into the direction of the plane, Marshall drives Zuma's hovercraft into the bay and towards the plane. Chase, Rubble, Tundra, Circuit, and Twilight drive their trucks to the PAW patroller and put them on the conveyor belt thing. The pups hop inside of the PAW patroller and drive off)

Chase: Robo-dog, step on it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter

Stay tuned for what happens next!

Bye
~Rocky Zuma