Oikawa Tooru

AN: İf you're from my channel, well then hai~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oikawa Tooru, the guy who's been obsessed with you since the day you came to this school. You can't lie, he's really handsome and cute. But this doesn't change the fact that he's a player.

"Yahoo~ y/n-chan! You're going to school too?" You heard Oikawa yelling from across the street.

'Oh shit, here we go again...' you thought.

"Oikawa-san, yes I am." you tried to avoid making eye contact with him while he's walking towards you. Then he started walking with you, ignoring all the fangirls.

You can't lie, you like it when he ignores them for you. You love seeing their angry faces. Well not really, you just don't want to think the real reason...

"y/n-chan, can I ask something?" He said while looking away. That was strange, he was always a bold person.

"Yeah go ahead..." he could sense the big curiosity in your voice. He cleared his throat before started talking. "Why are you so scared to fall in love?"

Your eyes widened, you froze and lost your words. "What?.." you said trying to find the right words. Then you realized you were already in front of the school.

"Look we're here, let's go in!" you tried to change the subject, but Oikawa didn't let you go.

"Tell me y/n, please tell me why you don't like me back..."

You felt the pain in his voice and it broke your heart. You always thought he was playing with you, so you never explained your feelings to anybody. You held his hand, trying to hold back your tears.

"You really like me?"

He suddenly hugged you, you wrapped your arms around his neck without waiting.

"I don't like you y/n, I love you." he said while placing little kisses to your neck. You let your tears fall and cried on his shoulder. 5 minutes later you fixed yourself and went to the gym with him. You realized you guys were early.

"So what now?" you said while taking your gym clothes out of your bag. You never had a boyfriend before, so you were nerveous.

"We will go on a date, then spend some alone time, and we will talk about every doubt we have so we will always trust each other." You were speechless, he thought about all of this before!

"You're blushing chibi-chan, you're so cute!"

"Shut up and turn around!"

Yes, you had to change in front of him cause the changing room's key was lost. You took of your shirt when he turned around. You were also facing the other side cause he was changing too. 

You suddenly felt his arms around your waist, he rested his head on your back and started placing kisses.

"'Kawa, let me change. The others will be here!" 

"Sorry chibi-chan, you're just too beautiful to resist." He let you go and you changed fast. When you guys were done, the others arrived.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I just don't know how to end it ;-;

That's all, I hope you like it! Please follow me on youtube for more videos like this <3