Lev Haiba

!Warning!

+18 content

contains swearing

If you're uncomfortable with this kind of stuff, please leave ^^"

IF YOU'RE FROM MY CHANNEL PLEASE DON'T READ, THİS SHİT İS EMBARRASSİNG ASF!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You opened your eyes in the class, you fell asleep while teacher was talking bullshit. Then you realized everyone went to home. You saw Lev sleeping at his desk, next to you and started panicking.

"What the fuck! Why are we alone?!" you screamed silently, how was that even possible?!

Lev slowly woke up to your scream and rubbed his eyes. HOW IS HE SO FUCKING HOT?! You sighed and looked away from him.

"What happened Y/N, are you okay?" he yawned cutely. But there was only thing you knew about him... He was NOT a cute, innocent, lovely boy... You found him watching those videos so many times but you didn't say anything cause it wasn't your business.

"Everyone went to home, w-we're locked h-here!" You were kinda nerveous, he never did something to you but... You just were!

"Well shit, that's bad..." He got up and tried to open the door, but failed. He then called someone with his phone but they didn't answer. This time he called someone else.

"Hey sis, I will stay at my friend's place today. Don't wait for me." He hung up the phone and sat on a desk.

"What are we gonna do now?" You said while sitting next to him. You guys stayed silent for a couple of minutes then you felt his head on yours. You saw him sleeping and didn't move, he was looking tired all day and you didn't want to wake him up. So you just waited silently for him to wake up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Lev slowly opened his eyes to see you listening music with your earphones, and realized he had one on his ear too. He just sat there and admired your beautiful face. He slowly put his arms around your waist without you realizing and kissed your head. You were so focused on your music and you didn't even realized him doing these.

He then kissed your neck, which made you flinch. You let out a little moan cause you weren't expecting this.

"I can stop if you want." He said and let go of your waist. But you placed his hands around your waist again.

"I didn't say I wanted you to let go..." you said while blushing. He smirked and continued to kiss your neck. He then placed you on his lap and continued.

"L-Lev... What if someone hear us?.." You tried to hold your voice, but everytime you failed. You moaned a little louder this time. He looked at you, asking for permission. You nodded as you blushed.

His hand made it's way to your pants and unbuckled it, slowly sliding it inside while giving you love bites.

"Don't hold your voice, no one can hear us." He started rubbing you and his other hand slowly squezing your breasts. (Help I'm dying-)

 You moaned his name, which turned him on even more. He slowly pushed one finger in you and started going in and out, getting faster everytime. You were a moaning mess, he kissed you passionately and pushed in a second finger.x

"Lev I-I'm co-" You couldn't finish because he pushed in another finger. You screamed in pleasure when he started thrusting faster. 1 minute later you came on his fingers, he kissed you again.

You got up and kneeled in front of him, asking for his permission. He nodded and you unbuckled his pant, taking out his thing. (AHH HELP THİS SHİT İS EMBARRASSİNG ASF)

"Y-you're big..." You started giving him a blowjob.

"Fuck Y/N, you're so good." He said and started guiding you, pulling your hair. A couple of minutes later he came in your mouth. You swallowed it all and got up, fixed your clothes. Lev did the same and he sat down, pulled you into his lap again.

"You're mine Y/N." He kissed your hair and hugged you tightly.

"You don't have any other choices, you just fucked me." You said and rolled your eyes. He chuckled.

"And I have no regrets."

After 2 hours of listening music together, you both fell asleep in each others arms...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE! THAT'S ALL, BYE <3