Kenma Kozume

You opened the game and put on your headphones. Then started talking to your game partner Kenma. You and Kenma were playing together since you first made this game. Yeah, you made this game 4 months ago and it was already exploading!

"Hey Kozume, can you take down that boy? I'm trying to take down three persons right now." You said and killed one of them, leaving two more to go. He helped you killed them and you won the game.

"Thank you!" You smiled at your camera and turned of the game. "I think that's enough for today."

"Hey Y/N I never said this before but... Do you, maybe wanna meet up?" You could feel the embarrassment in his voice. You were shy too to be honest.

"Yeah sure, text me the details!" after talking a lot, you hung up the phone and started to get ready. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You got into the bus and went to the place you guys talked about. You saw Kenma waiting for you there and you hugged him from behind which made him flinch, but then he hugged you back.

"You look cuter face-to-face kitten." He said and chuckled at your blushing face. You pulled out two bracelets from your bag and gave one to him.

"I wanted to give you something for our first date!" You smiled and wore your bracelet. He wore his too and then you started to walk to the park. He held your hand and showed you an ice cream shop.

"Let's go get ice cream!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sat on the bench with him and started watching the sunset together. You put your head on his shoulder.

"Tired already kitten?" He giggled and started to play with your hair. You melted under his touch and your eyes started to get heavy. Before you know, you were asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You opened your eyes to see Kenma lying with you. He was looking like a cat lying on your chest. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at you cutely. You pat his head and got up as he was begging for more cuddles.

"Kitten please~ I want more cuddles." He held your waist and didn't let go. You sighed and laid back down.

"Fine, but I can't go to home, it will be late."

"Just stay with me from now on, it would be better for us." He hugged you tightly and rested his head on your chest again.

"Let's talk about this later, now sleep."

Then you both fell asleep in each others arms...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the wait, I was busy yesterday and now I lost my fucking phone 😭😭 So I'm sorry if I can't reply to any comments 😢