Kuroo Tetsurō

AN: Uh so I will try to upload new chapters everyday at 6 pm for me- and thank you for the votes 😭💖

------------------------------------------------

You got into the bus and took your seat, waiting for the others. Your (favorite/class) teacher was taking the class to a tour out of the city. You were the best in this class, and surprisingly Kuroo wasn't better than you in this class.

The students and the teacher took their seats as well, then your trip started...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

You put on your earphones and made your way to the trees. You walked and walk and walked... To see a beautiful waterfall. You sat on the ground and laid down. You took of your earphones and put your volume up all the way. You started to listen to (favorite/singer)'s songs and enjoyed the view.

10 minutes later, you were just about to fall asleep, you felt something laying next to you and looked to see what it was.

You saw a black cat, looking at you with baby eyes and wagging his tail. You smiled and stretched out your arm towards him. He laid down on your arm and wrapped his cute little paws around your arm, which made you chuckle.

"Two cuties laying like that, enjoying each other's arms I see?"

You flinched when you heard Kuroo's voice, which made the kitty mad and he started to growl at Kuroo, showing his teeth. Kuroo just smiled and sat down next to you, then laid down, putting his head on your stomach.

You took your phone and changed the song then put it back. The kitty climbed on your stomach and hit Kuroo in the head with his paws. You laughed as he whined and got up.

"I will call you Puffy then." You said and started to pat him when he laid down onto your chest, getting really comfortable.

"How can he do that but I can't?" Kuroo continued whining until he gets another paw punch from Puffy.

"Oi we both are cats, why can't we just get along?!" He looked at Puffy with annoyed eyes. You couldn't believe he was jealous of a cat. You started laughing uncontrollably and pat Kuroo's head when he laid down next to you.

"I can't believe you're jealous of a cat." He just frowned to your words and held your hand, interlocking your fingers. This time Puffy didn't do anything but glaring at him annoyed.

"Well, then tell him to stop laying on your chest, that spot is only for me!"

"Damn, I wonder what will you do after you become a dad." You rolled your eyes and laughed again.

"Oh stop laughing, you're the biggest simp for me."

"Says the one came here and wanted to lay on my chest, then got jealous of a cat." You started laughing again. You couldn't help it, it was cute but also so funny.

You guys weren't dating. It was just, he was flirting with you and you were playing along cause there were so many boys trying to hit on you. Same goes with Kuroo, he had too many fangirls to handle so he started to flirt with you. At the end, you two were comfortable with it.

"Y/N, we're flirting, for 3 months now. Why are we still not dating?" He asked and closed his eyes, rubbing your hand with his fingers while your fingers are still locked to each other.

You weren't waiting for this question, but you kinda knew this was coming. You didn't know either, you never bothered to ask him or show him any feelings when you guys were alone.

"I don't know, I didn't think about it before." You let go of Puffy as he got up and left you two alone. Kuroo took this chance and laid his head on your chest, hugging you.

"Then what are we gonna do? Will we date or?" He said and yawned. You started to play with his hair.

"Well, if you want to? I didn't want to make you uncomfortable with it so I never asked, but if you want to, sure then." You were serious while saying this, you really didn't want to make him uncomfortable. You always thought you weren't his type.

"I want to."

"Okay then we're official." You said and placed a soft kiss on his hair. He smiled and took a deep breath.

"Yeah we are."

---------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading, please follow me on YouTube for more videos like this <3

Suggestions are open 🌹