Tanaka Ryūnosuke

AN: I'm really sorry for posting late, I promise I will prepare a schedule for it! Love y'all <3

-------------------------------------------

You took your place and the game started. Tanaka spin the bottle and waited for it to stop.

İt all started with Kiyoko wanting to play spin the bottle. This game was a kissing game, but for SOME REASONS you guys were playing truth or dare.

"The lucky person is... Y/N." Kiyoko said with a calm voice. Oh shit, you thought. You knew he was going to ask something stupid, or at least make you do something stupid.

"I choose truth." You said without waiting. But you eventually regretted it when you saw his smirk.

"Who's your crush?" Kiyoko and Yachi giggled while the others were trying to hold their laughs. He was really blind, wasn't he?

"I can't say, I don't want to lose our friendship with him." You were scared, you didn't want him to know. You knew he likes Kiyoko, but you just couldn't help your feelings. You were stupid enough to fall in love with him, but wasn't that stupid to ruin your friendship.

His smirk slowly faded and he whined.

"But Y/N that's the game, you have to." He said and frowned.

You knew you didn't have a chance, at least you tried.

"Well, can I tell you when we're alone?.." He nodded with a serious expression and the game went for another hours.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Everyone went to their homes and you and Tanaka stayed alone. You weren't sure if you wanted to tell him yet, but there was no going back.

"So uhh I'm listening." He said and gave you a drink.

"You're the one who I like... Listen I'm really so-" he cut you off with a hug. You felt tears attacking your eyes and let them go.

"Don't be sorry Y/N-chan! I like you too." He said and kissed your cheek.

You thought he liked Kiyoko, so you never told him about your feelings. But now you knew he likes you, and today was the best day of your life...

---------------------------------------------

Please follow me on YouTube for videos like this <3